Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

World-wide reports of dead birds and sealife

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I don't wanna die. ;-;
    imageimage
    That movie poster is secretly an inflamed rectum.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Maybe it IS the end...
    You make me facepalm. Even if the magnetic poles ARE reversing (which they're overdue), it wouldn't wipe out humanity. Just a lot of it.
    I'm pretty sure it's not overdue. I think we still have a very very very very long time to go
    Maybe it IS the end...
    You make me facepalm. Even if the magnetic poles ARE reversing (which they're overdue), it wouldn't wipe out humanity. Just a lot of it.
    I'm pretty sure it's not overdue. I think we still have a very very very very long time to go
    We're overdue like 700,000 years.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im pretty sure whatever the end of the world is, it wont happen in our lifetime so get over it.
    imageimage
    There is no such thing as "the end of the world". There's only the extinction of humanity, which would be a long and drawn out thing.

I'm talking about the magnetic poles shifting dramatically, which is a strong possibility in the next few years.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Also, the world will cease to exist sometime or another. Most likely when the sun begins to burn out and its red dwarf engulfs all of the inner planets.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    im pretty sure whatever the end of the world is, it wont happen in our lifetime so get over it.
    unless is global nuclear war, that's the only feasible way the world will end in our life time. i wouldn;t want to survive that either. fuck super mutants
    Also, the world will cease to exist sometime or another. Most likely when the sun begins to burn out and its red dwarf engulfs all of the inner planets.
    i SERIOUSLY doubt humanity will survive 4 billion years on this planet and unless Faster Than Light ( which oddly this months Maxium refers to) travel is actually possibly were not going to find another planet to inhabit

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    everytime i see this thrrad i think the wide world of sports....
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    unless is global nuclear war, that's the only feasible way the world will end in our life time. i wouldn;t want to survive that either. fuck super mutants
    i SERIOUSLY doubt humanity will survive 4 billion years on this planet and unless Faster Than Light ( which oddly this months Maxium refers to) travel is actually possibly were not going to find another planet to inhabit

Oh I doubt humanity will survive even another million years. What I was saying, is the earth will one day be destroyed, vaporized into oblivion, swallowed by the dying sun, etc..lol
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    There is no such thing as "the end of the world". There's only the extinction of humanity, which would be a long and drawn out thing.

I'm talking about the magnetic poles shifting dramatically, which is a strong possibility in the next few years.
    I highly doubt it'll happen in our lifetime
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Going to costco and buying a ton of water. where can I buy bulk ammunition?
    Are you serious? You don't have to worry about anything for like another 2.8 years.
    *facepalm*
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

I highly doubt it'll happen in our lifetime
    thats what was said bout having a nigga in the white house

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Got to get my speech and big guns skill up before shit goes down.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It's going to be Dead Rising 2 or Fallout New Vegas

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hopefully New Vegas, I wouldn't be dissapointed with Dead Rising though.
    I fail at recognizing troll posts. I get it.

And Dead Rising would just be fun. Slow zombies ftw.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    a Fallout would be cool... but kinda freaky at first
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?