Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Saral Palin posted list of democrats on her website she wants out of office now one is (almost)dead

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Bro, I shit you guys not on this.

I was watching CNN in 4th period this morning. They were talking about had the shooter had a history of behavioral and psychological "issues" in school. One of their points was that he had written "Mayhem Fest" in all caps on one of his papers. I lol'd so unbelievably hard and I had to explain that shit to the class.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    if only erik lived in arizona

i kid i kid don't kick my ass
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    CNN said something like Mayhem Fest was code for "what is to come." Ugh...fucking media is so damn stupid..lol. Once they figure out it's an actual music fest, they (national media) will probably begin questioning whether or not metal had something to do with the guy's psychological issues....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Watch this forum be labeled cult status by the government, lol.

One can always with at least.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    can we just kill fred phelps already
    Westboro Baptist Church, the Topeka church known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests, plans to picket the funerals of the six people gunned down in Arizona on Saturday. (including the 9 yr old girl)

In a flier posted on its web site, the controversial church writes, "THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER -- 6 DEAD!" The message continues:

God appointed this rod for your sins! God sent the shooter! This hateful nation unleashed violent veterans on the servants of God at WBC--hoping to silence our kind warning to obey God and flee the wrath to come.
    The flier claims that the shooting of both a House member and a federal judge -- the latter of whom was killed -- is god's punishment for judicial and Congressional action against the WBC. "God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He's sitting in Heaven laughing at you!" the announcement reads.

In graphic language, it continues:

Your federal judge is dead and your (fag-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction--more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner--all. Your doom is upon you!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Chew, posting this crap is honestly the thing that still gives this group publicity.

Why should any of us care about some small whack-o crazy group? They haven't done anything illegal that I can recall and the only thing that still keeps them afloat is all this friggin coverage. The WBC is not worth anyone's time.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

I was watching CNN in 4th period this morning. They were talking about had the shooter had a history of behavioral and psychological "issues" in school. One of their points was that he had written "Mayhem Fest" in all caps on one of his papers. I lol'd so unbelievably hard and I had to explain that shit to the class.
    I love winning with women
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    can we just kill fred phelps already
    Westboro Baptist Church, the Topeka church known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests, plans to picket the funerals of the six people gunned down in Arizona on Saturday. (including the 9 yr old girl)

In a flier posted on its web site, the controversial church writes, "THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER -- 6 DEAD!" The message continues:

God appointed this rod for your sins! God sent the shooter! This hateful nation unleashed violent veterans on the servants of God at WBC--hoping to silence our kind warning to obey God and flee the wrath to come.
    The flier claims that the shooting of both a House member and a federal judge -- the latter of whom was killed -- is god's punishment for judicial and Congressional action against the WBC. "God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He's sitting in Heaven laughing at you!" the announcement reads.

In graphic language, it continues:

Your federal judge is dead and your (fag-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction--more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner--all. Your doom is upon you!

Now im a douche but these people make me rage.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip

Exactly!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    someone should inform them that its a metal festival... not satan
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    What is the difference?
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    mayhemforums.vanillaforums.cult
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

imageimage
    What is the difference?
    satan... image

unless he's at Mayhem...
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep