Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Little girl praying for Dying Fetus, Kataklysm and others

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
The other day, I researched the bands involved in some upcoming death metal shows. I looked at the Myspace pages for these bands and just cried and cried. My heart broke as I saw dark, satanist, & probably-blasphemous material in their bio's, graphics, and song titles. It was pretty intense. I wondered what had happened in these guys' lives for them to respond to Christ in such a way. I felt an overwhelming love for them that I can't explain and couldn't contain. I created a list of bands that I would specifically focus on praying for by name. I have been praying for various bands for quite a while, but I figured it'd be better to come up with lists and pray through those instead of what I could think of off the dome.

Want to join me in praying for these guys & their fans? Here is the list of bands that I will be praying for this month. I have also included where each band is from.

January 2011 Metal Band Prayer List:
Kataklysm — Canada
Rotting Christ — Greece
Behemoth — Poland
Hate — Poland
Melechesh — Jerusalem
All Shall Perish — USA
Conducting from the Grave — USA
Decrepit Birth — USA
Abysmal Dawn — USA
Dying Fetus — USA
Hate Eternal — USA

Pray really hard, because many of these bands are coming to my town soon. Please pray for that oppurtunity for God to move!

http://looktowardtheskies.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-video.html

Comments