Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Death Lottery[Game]

1212223242527»

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Damn jus saw a recent picture of him, never knew he was down that bad since I pay zero attention to Country. Last I saw him he was fat. That’s crazy, that ain’t even the same dude.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Red solo cup is still a jam though. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Akira Toriyama

RIP to the greatest
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I had to google who it was but holy fuck thanks for the childhood. 
    I missed Dragon ball growing up but it's undeniable how influential it was on our generation. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Man that one hits. I’ve been watching the show and playing the games for literally 22 years. I remember sleeping over at my cousins and pulling an all nighter just beating the fuck out of each other in Budokai 2 like it was yesterday. Shame to lose him and Takahashi (Yu-Gi-Oh) in the last couple years. They both shaped my childhood 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    that show stinks
    ITT

man from iowa hides hole in wall with pillow and no one notices for decades 
    FLAT said:
    Dime2 said:
    Man that one hits. I’ve been watching the show and playing the games for literally 22 years. I remember sleeping over at my cousins and pulling an all nighter just beating the fuck out of each other in Budokai 2 like it was yesterday. Shame to lose him and Takahashi (Yu-Gi-Oh) in the last couple years. They both shaped my childhood 
    We hid a hole in the wall from my dad right above our couch with a pillow for like ten years cause my brother got heated at budakai. I showed him one day when I was like 19 and he was like “wtf is this shit” 
     =)) my cousin was notorious for throwing controllers against the floor after I stomped him in Budokai. He kept picking Frieza or Cell because he logiced out that they were strong in the show so they were goated and Id always wreck him with Kid Gohan. Good fucking times 
    I'll never forget the first time I saw someone snap a controller as a kid. It was this bratty neighbor kid while playing NFL blitz and I was shook lmao. I grew up poor so breaking a controller or toy out of anger never even crossed my mind as an option. 
    that show stinks
    @NOCAP Ban plz.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    that show stinks
    Tf you just say to me fatty? 
    thats a PMS reference but dragon ball z does stink. 
    I'll never forget the first time I saw someone snap a controller as a kid. It was this bratty neighbor kid while playing NFL blitz and I was shook lmao. I grew up poor so breaking a controller or toy out of anger never even crossed my mind as an option. 
     Bro for real. Most of my Dads side of the family had money except us and one other family so to go over and see they had multiple controllers was mind blowing in and of itself. To see them abuse that shit was nuts. Since I was a kid to this day I’ve always taken pristine care of all of my shit. I remember one day after we slept over at my cousins and went back home, my second youngest brother picked up that shitty habit of slamming controllers. We were playing a game and I beat him and he slammed it and I went apeshit because he popped the R2 button right off the controller. We started fighting and my dad walked in ready to beat both our assess as what naturally happened if he walked in and someone was fighting lol I told my Dad what he did and he started ranting about shit not being free and how he didn’t even want to buy us a console and that my brothers and I were lucky to have it. My brother chose death and responded with “It’s MY controller I can do what I want with it.” Like nigga we’re not even 10 it’s not yours =)) my dad just looked at him, walked over to the PS1 and stomped on it with his work boots and said “Now no one gets anything.” My brother never slammed a controller again and we didn’t get to play video games for another six months until my uncle eventually felt sorry for us and got us another PlayStation. 
    Rip Francis ngannou 
    Bro fuck you I didn’t know he fought today I jus hit Google so fucking quick lmao.
    I watched him die