Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say goodbye to Erik (Thread)

14567810»

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Through all of this mayhem, I never directly talked to Erik once. Or vice versa.
    Well you're new, so it's ok. I've been on here off and on for a good while now and only talked to Erik for the first time a week or two ago. :-))
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    RIP.......oh wait
    Post edited by That_Guy_Arlo on
    edited December 2010
    lmao

edit: you would have gotten hit with "spammer"
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nate and Jamie
    Where was Jamie?
    Jamie was Jergen or whatever. And for those who dont know, Nate was thatoneguy
    imageimage
    And idk why everyone is freaking out about this. Erik started some bullshit, then kept asking to be banned everywhere after wine had asked. When he seen he wasnt banned he spammed threads and made pointless ones. Same shit he pulled before to try and get banned. Hes 15 and doesnt even act like it because we've got other young people in here other then him. Most people bitch about the drama he makes....then he gets banned and the same people bitch that he got banned. I dont really get it....what's done is done. Leave it
    imageimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    And idk why everyone is freaking out about this. Erik started some bullshit, then kept asking to be banned everywhere after wine had asked. When he seen he wasnt banned he spammed threads and made pointless ones. Same shit he pulled before to try and get banned. Hes 15 and doesnt even act like it because we've got other young people in here other then him. Most people bitch about the drama he makes....then he gets banned and the same people bitch that he got banned. I dont really get it....what's done is done. Leave it
    Well put. I have no plans to unban him but I can't speak for the other mods.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Well you certainly took it seriously lol
    Yes. I'm so srs
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    cheeze mumz is srs too

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Yes. I'm so srs
    We all saw how defensive you got in those arguments.
    I may not post, but I lurk, and lol at what I read.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Yes. I'm so srs
    We all saw how defensive you got in those arguments.
    I may not post, but I lurk, and lol at what I read.

To be fair, Leah has been waaaaayyyy more patient than I would have been. Erik has called her some very bad things on here that we all know he'd never say more than once to her face. She did put up with alot before responding to him. That being said, I agree with the whole lurking and loling about all of it.
    edited December 2010
    Holy quadruple post, Batman.
    I understood you the first time.
    LOL. Not sure what the hell just happened there.

I guess four posts means srs bidness. HA
    LOL. Not sure what the hell just happened there.

I guess four posts means srs bidness. HA
    lol I suppose it does.