Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) cmon now. you crazy? the capitals are overrated, just like last year. the wings are good. this is the best Flyers team i've seen since the 90's, even better then last year. they had 1 bad game tonight, thomas was on his game, we had close to 40 shots i think and quality chances their goalie was just good tonight. shootout losses don't count as real losses imo. fuck shootouts, games are going great real competitive, and you end it with a shootout. fucckkkk dattttt. they need get rid of that shit. Flyers will be in the cup finals again. theyre the best all around team in the east if not the entire NHL.
    edited December 2010
    fuck the pens. did you see that sweeptrip or whatever its called crosby pulled on calahan and they called calahan for a penalty? wtf is that? heres the vid if you havent seen it with some rangers talking shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x9bE

the penguins have great forwards, and reff help, but they have NOOO defence. they'll be a thorn in the side all year, but come playoff time, they'll get taken out but better all around teams like philly, montreal, boston, tampa. i dont dislike the redwings or anyone on the team, i just have 1 problem with the wings........How could you guys let Crosby lift the cup? that was one of the worst moments in sports ever. crosby fuckinn misses 1/2 the game (the most important game ever, game 7 of the stanley cup finals) crying about his knee, his knee didnt hurt too bad to lift the cup...what a captain, he's a fucking joke. lidstrom, richards, toews, chara and prolly every other captain would have played through the pain. fuck crosby and everybody who looks like crosby.
    some pics from teh game...

warmups
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

teh game
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

banners
    Photobucket

me and my momz
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

i copped some tix for upcoming games against the panthers and rangers...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

GO FLYERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    yea, the penguins should change their name to the referee's because that's who wins games for them. you guys only have to play them once or sometimes 0 times a year. we have to play them all the fucking time. seriously, it seems like the only time they score is on the PP which theyre on 6-10 times throughout a game. all i know is Philadelphia Flyer Danny Briere scored the 1st goal ever in their new shithole arena in the 1st game of the season, not one of them penguin chumps. that shit will always be remembered, and we won the game. i hate the penguins.
    if a Flyers player did this shit, they'd be suspended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqR17KrLKw
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    george, glad you had fun at the game. know what you mean about going and having your team not score a goal. i went to a bruins / panthers game years ago that ended in a scoreless tie. thank god there's at least a shoot out now
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The Bruins traded Marco Sturm to the LA Kings...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    The Bruins traded Marco Sturm to the LA Kings...
    doesnt surprise me...they needed salary cap room

george, glad you had fun at the game. know what you mean about going and having your team not score a goal. i went to a bruins / panthers game years ago that ended in a scoreless tie. thank god there's at least a shoot out now
    thanks man, i still had a good time! i cant believe fuckin mark recchi, he's still a damn beast. i'm going to 2 games in december, so i'm sure i'll i see a better game then. i kind of thought the bruins were gonna take it to them cause of what happened last year, i knew they were gonna come out strong. the fuckin Eagles better win when i go tonight, i havent been to a football game in 2 years, hopefully they can take it to the texans, we'll see.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    Flyers win back to back 1pm games this weekend!
    Bill Guerin officially retired.
    fuck the pens.... but i did always like Guerin, too bad he was never a Flyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyd6YaJLjY
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I didnt know the Sharks played yesterday.
    Beat them Wings 5-2.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    yo Ace, the Flyers are taking it to the Sharks right now homie! Did you see that nasty goal by Ville Leino?
    edited December 2010
    I. should. have. kept. my. fucking. mouth. shut.

the shootout doesnt count in my book. it was such a good game, then once again the bullshit shootout. good game either way Ace.

Post edited by HOODS on
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010
    I missed the game, but i just watched the clip.
    So fuckin close, mayne.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket