Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    (^^^) > redwings
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Away with you.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    @ fucketh... Fuck those awards, we want the cup.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    UGH! Callahan was laying some hits tonight but it wasn't enough. Gonna be a long series.
    Los Angeles up 2-0 on the Blues....so far so good in the West.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    4-1..Didn't see that 1 coming.
    I didn't see the game. I was working.
    Philly got dominated after the 1st period. Probably the worst game I've seen them play so far.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Just got home from the Flyers game.......FUCK. At least i am ripped as shit right now lol
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I been sick and fell asleep, missed the entire game. What the fuck happened?
    I been sick and fell asleep, missed the entire game. What the fuck happened?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Played a solid first and then looked like they didnt even want to play. It was pathetic half the crowd was gone wiht 5 min left
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Im not even ginna watch it. I recorded it, but I don't need to see that.
    Oh for chrsists sake... I just watched the fucking highlights. First of all, Bryzgalov played fucking great. Shitty turnovers and not clearing the puck after he makes 4 saves in a row is what killed us and bad bounces, its not Bryz's fault at all. We dominated the fucking entire game. I'm not worried one bit. They got a few lucky breaks and bounces and thats how they won. I still say Flyers in 5 or 6. noway this series goes to game 7. Bryz is getting better. THe team still dominated. They have to get 35-40 shots on goal to beat Broduer. Not worried in the slightest after watching the highlights. When I woke up and saw 4-1 I shit myself at first. Flyers dominated, Devils got lucky. noway the can win 4 games on us. I think the Flyers in the 3rd just got relaxed and thought they had it just like that game against the penguins where they got spanked. They'll be back next game more ready then ever after Lavs takes turns hatefucking their girlfriends just to prove a point! Go FLyers!
    edited May 2012
    The Flyers did not dominate, George....they went nearly the entire second period without getting a shot on Brodeur. Bryz was the reason the Flyers were leading going into the third. The Devils owned the second and third periods. None of the goals they got were lucky. They totally outworked the Flyers, especially in the third. I don't think the Flyers will lose the series or even another game, but they played shitty. I watched the whole thing. They sat back on their 1-0 lead and New Jersey simply outworked them.
    wow, way to be a Debbie DOwner Jay...

these are the highlights I watched, It seemed like the first half of the game the Flyers dominated. Then like I said they sat on the lead and stopped playing basically, just like they did in game four of the pens series. Either way, I'm not scared.

There's no need to be scared, but that doesn't mean the Flyers didn't play a shitty game. A few minutes worth of highlights doesn't tell the story of how the game went. Stats like the fact that the Flyers took almost the entire second period to get a shot on Brodeur are more indicative. I'm not being a debbie downer.....the Flyers will probably still win the series. But they laid an egg. Watch the whole game before you argue otherwise.
    I believe they played a shitty game, I said it, but in the first they played awesome according to people who watched the game and yourself. They are by far the better team of course they laid an egg. Bryz played great and I cant blame him for the loss. It's one game, they'll win the next.