Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    LET'S GO PANTHERS! 8-X
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    LET'S GO PANTHERS! 8-X
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    My buddy is a die hard devils fan and I'm dying to send him a text that says "what's worse then your team not making the playoffs?...losing to the panthers in the first round"
    Rangers win 2-1 and move on. They will play the Capitals. The winner of New Jersey/Florida gets Philly.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Capitals > bruins
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Eastern Conference:

NY Rangers vs. Washington
    Philadelphia vs. New Jersey
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm within driving distance of any game in the eastern conference.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm within driving distance of any game in the eastern conference.
    you gonna go to any of the games?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    nah, too expensive and the view is better on my million dollar TV, lol... I would if I had the extra cash love to go to a game, just not possible.

btw, Hows it feel knowing both your teams are going to be knocked out by the Flyers this year?

Flyers in 5.
    i've pretty much already come to terms with it LOL. there's always hope but it's a bit of a long shot in my opinion lol. i'd say flyers is 5 or 6. i think the devils will get at least one win because they have a better, or at least a more consistant goalie and a better defense then pittsburgh.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I think theyll get a win at home, but I think the Flyers are pretty much going to destroy them in every aspect of the game.
    you would probably know better then me cause i usually only watch hockey in the playoffs. i know the panthers were pretty much one of, if not the worst team in the playoffs so it's hard for me to guage how good the devils are. i may be wrong but the panthers only got in the playoffs because their division sucks, right? i don't think they even had 100 points.
    it will be a good series, I expect another tough one, alot of scrums and shit. I know the Flyers easily get under the skin of other teams and Kovalchuk is a player who lets it fuck up his game. He's done it in the past and still does it. If Coutireir can do half of what he did to Malkin to Kovalchuk, he'll be non existent. Bryz better not fuck around and play like he did in game 6. I dont like this up and down shit. He has to be solid.
    yeah, it should be a good series. i expect their to be a lot of hitting. hopefully the devils will hit back more then pittsburgh did lol.
    oh pittsburgh hit back, but they were dumbasses about it and cheapshotted niggas. im telling you the flyers are like all trashtalking the entire games getting players off their game. Giroux, who in my opinion is the best player in the league is also a huge pest, i love it. i love watching teams lose their compsure against our young team with a few solid vterens! i love the feeling i get from this squad. any line can score and any line can fight. its fun to watch! Broduer is still really good so they need to get on the pp alot and also fire away, take like 40 shots a game, the D will be tighter with grossman and meszaros later coming backj. bryz just has to man up. he seems calm and cool... cant wait for sunday!
    Devils dont want Flyers fans in their building, lolfagz... almost as bad as the Washington Nationals.

Well, at least that Cussin' son-of-a-bitch didn’t sign his letter “With Rockability,” or something similarly stupid, the way Nationals COO Andrew Feffer signs his please don’t let our stadium be overrun with Philly fans emails. So that’s good.

Few things, though: An exclusive presale is nothing new in ticket sales, but when it’s motivated by the threat of Flyers fans invading your building and turning it into Orange Crush North... well, we can’t help but chuckle. And that plea to not resell tickets to the NHL’s best fans, who will pay top dollar for them... good luck with that, sirs. We come wearing orange, but carrying green.

There are actually two different versions of this email. One for members of PowerPlay (guessing their fan club) and one for folks who merely purchased tickets this season. The latter - presumably the more casual fans - will receive an email with a unique link, meaning that only their email address can be used to buy tickets tomorrow afternoon. But the PowerPlay presale will come with a code, and, you know, those things could go viral...

I’m guessing that “do not share this presale code with non-Devils fans” thing includes not posting it on Philadelphia’s most-read sports blog... which is exactly what I’m going to do, if you, the reader, can help us get that code!

The Devils front office has no idea what they got themselves into.
    Lando for Calder!!! its really the only thing i can cheer for til next season
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Capitals > bruins
    Nashville > Detroit
    Blue jackets > everybody

(^^^) > jay
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!