Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2010
    They didn't play anyone to win the Stanley Cup.
    Troll fail.
    You know it's the truth, but you claim troll to cover your tracks.
    You don't even try to cover it up, you just flat out troll. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gagne came back to Philly tonight :( he was on the Flyers for 11 years, since he was drafted. he's my favorite player, it's fucked up seeing him in another uniform. I hope they sign him back when he's a free agent at the end of the year. I also hope he scores tonight on the Flyers, fuck that, they should have kept him. they traded him for cap space to sign a goalie, which they didnt do, so they beefed up the D instead, but it just sucks when your favorite players get traded. I wish gagne nothing but the best, and i hope he returns home to philly someday soon.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    my Starz be putting the rape on the Wings. 4-0
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Damn....what happened to them Wings?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Damn....what happened to them Wings?
    Can't always be good as teh Rangers.

They didn't play anyone to win the Stanley Cup.
    Troll fail.
    You know it's the truth, but you claim troll to cover your tracks.
    You don't even try to cover it up, you just flat out troll. <_>
    Flyers didn't even put up a fight.

Flyers/Penguins again tonight!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    got they ass kicked 5-1.

My Starz be 4-0 right now :333333
    edited October 2010
    got they ass kicked 5-1.

My Starz be 4-0 right now :333333
    i didnt see the game tonight but theyve looked good in every game so far this season. i aint worried, plus their goalie is out. the flyers are gonna be on top of the east all year.
    edited October 2010
    i just watched the highlights, the penguins got two 5-3 pp goals on questionable penalty calls, that seems to happen alot when playing the penguins. and they got an empty netter. the penguins can only score if its a pp and they call penalties frequently on any team playing the penguins. not just the flyers. it was a close good game untill they started calling penalties. thats why i hate playing the pens, you always know theyre gonna call anything close to a penalty on them so crosby can be on the highlight reel at the end of the night. the flyers could have played better and killed the two 5-3's, but it's hard to that that against any team, let alone a team with offense like that. we play them 4 more times this year. we won the 1st game ever in their new areana, so i'm happy about that. and the flyers are gonna kill it all year, they have a great team.

i remember in the finals a few years back the pens were playing the wings i think it was game 1 of the series, and they were calling everything on the wings, they even dissallowed a goal because holmstrom was standing in the goal crease or too close to the goalie(he wasnt touching him)? that was the 1st and only time i ever seen a goal reversed on that. glad the wings won the cup that year. it seemed like they were trying to keep the pens in the game.

but unfortunately for the nhl and all its fans, the pens won the cup the next year. and crosby got all the praise when the motherfucker missed the last half of the most impotant game of his career (game 7 of the stanley cup finals) cuz his knee hurt richards or lidstrom, or i could name alot more captains who would have been out there playing through the pain, but crosby stayed on the bench, what a captain.... his knee didnt hurt enough to raise the cup he didnt deserve, the 2nd and 3rd line guys won that game 7 not him. i'm sick of all the crosby bullshit hype, it's old as shit, theyre other good players in the nhl besides him. why dont they praise a player like sedin, stamkos or miller more, those dudes are awesome. but all you ever hear or read about is crosby, crosby, crosby *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* i get it, he's good, but so is alot of guys in the nhl, thats why theyre there, besides pitt, noone gives a shit about crosby.
    ahhh, it felt good to get my annual crosby rant out...
    Crosby can't score without Malkin on his line, that should tell you what kind of a player he is....
    I stood up and cheered lol.
    Pittsburgh still whooped that ass in the finals.

They didn't make the finals last year. Troll fail again. :D
    edited October 2010
    I guess you erased Pittsburgh whooping that Detroit ass in the finals two years ago from your memory.

I guess you erased Detroit doing the same to Pittsburgh the year before. :D
    That was when the Wings were relevant and actually good. Now they are just a thing in the past.