Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To I know we fuck with each other all the time guys, but sorry bout your team. It sucks, I know that feel. *brohug*
    >:D<

I'll get over it soon, but right now I'm just disgusted.
    Sorry bro! >:D<
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shanny brought the hammer down. 25 games suspension for Torres. Pisses me off even more now that not only did he not get penalized after that hit, but the Hawks wound up short handed. It could have been a different series for sure.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nice win for pittsburgh last night \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Shanny brought the hammer down. 25 games suspension for Torres. Pisses me off even more now that not only did he not get penalized after that hit, but the Hawks wound up short handed. It could have been a different series for sure.
    But he did finally make the correct decision. That's the rest of the playoffs. And let's face it, the Hawks are down 3-1 because of goaltending, not because Hossa's out.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2 HUGE quick goals for the Bruins.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Semin scored again.....keeping a close eye on him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3p8qTOzKM

I love Zach Parise, but goddamn I would love signing this guy too.
    But he did finally make the correct decision. That's the rest of the playoffs. And let's face it, the Hawks are down 3-1 because of goaltending, not because Hossa's out.
    He finally made the right decision yes. But you can't necessarily say it's because of goaltending. Crawford has been really good other than the questionable OT goals,, but obv they were huge goals. Maybe the game never goes to OT if they make the right call on the ice.

Think about it

Torres knock out Hossa which means the Hawks are without a top 6 forward who also plays on the power play and more importantly the penalty kill. If Torres gets the game misconduct, Phoenix not only is down an additional forward, but also they would have to kill at least a 5 minute penalty, which in that game was huge considering the Hawks led 1-0 up until 10 minutes left in the game. Instead the Hawks had to kill the penalty when Bollig went after Torres after he should have been out of the game at that point to begin with. That five minute penalty that wasn't called, plus being down a forward would definitely have and effect on fatigue, etc. in a close game that wound up going to OT. Maybe they never tie the game, to send it to OT, or maybe they have no legs in OT.

Either way Quenneville should get his money back for calling the refereeing in that game a disgrace, because based on the 25 game suspension and the "3 NHL rules that he broke in one play", as Shanny said, he was right.

inb4saltkrustycrying. Yes I'm all of those things, I admit it.
    Phoenix has been the better team for most of that series though. You left out that the Hawks have had to tie the game in the last minute 3 of the 4 games in the series.....I realize Hossa is an excellent player, but for all intents and purposes the Hawks are lucky this series isn't over already.
    Fuuuuuuck
    Unnecessary penalty with just under 3 min left but Thomas should have made that save.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    John mad
    Unnecessary penalty with just under 3 min.
    fukk the refs

Phoenix has been the better team for most of that series though. You left out that the Hawks have had to tie the game in the last minute 3 of the 4 games in the series.....I realize Hossa is an excellent player, but for all intents and purposes the Hawks are lucky this series isn't over already.
    [-X The last minute of the game still counts doe. If it didn't the Lions would have been like 3-13 last year. The Hawks have outshot the Coyotes in every game, Smith has just played better and he's an academy award winning actor too. [-(
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry about Hossa, but I don't feel sorry about you getting beat by a good goalie and a team that takes advantage of your faults at key positions. [-(
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry about Hossa, but I don't feel sorry about you getting beat by a good goalie and a team that takes advantage of your faults at key positions. [-(
    I'm gonna knock you out like Torres knocked out Hossa
    What did I do? :-??
    The Panthers have taken a 3-2 series lead over the Devils. Hopefully they can finish them off in Game 6. [-O<
    Bye bye Sharkz \:D/
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Rangers won't come back on Ott. SUCKS!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Christ all the good teams are down, Flyers better win tomorrow.