Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Couturier has owned Malkin's mom this entire serious!
    Dirty dirty dirty scumbag fucking jerkoff faggots. If I see any pens fan today, I'm gonna shatter their jaw.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ref fail. Way to get the game under control. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Neal and Asham should be suspended.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why neal? there was so many brawls during that game i couldn't keep track of what was happening lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Neal hit 2 defenseless players in the head. Skulls <_>
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Yeah they both need fucking suspensions and if they are going to target our players like that Flyers need ti target theirs
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Yeah they both need fucking suspensions and if they are going to target our players like that Flyers need ti target theirs
    nooooo.... fuck that. I dont want to give them any reason to fucking catch a spark. maybe with a few seconds left in the deciding game, but no reason to attack crysbytch and malkin, you know they wopnt shoot a fair one, and i dont want any of our players to get suspended, theyre all playing great. its stuck all up in the pens heads we're not retaliating. all we did today was defend ourselves and our players. no need to play cheap weezley and dirty like those scumbag faggots. I wouldnt take Crosby on my team for a bag of pucks.
    Shanny's going to be busy.....

4) Pittsburgh vs. 5) Philadelphia - Penguins in 7. Best series of the first round. Both teams have stars up front and scoring depth and talent on the blue line. Add in the bad blood that's developed over the last week and this has the makings of a classic. This one could go either way because brawls like the one they had a week ago can tip the scales in either direction, but I'm going with the team that has the bigger whiners but unfortunately slightly more talent and an advantage in goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBoqrR2Wmvs

Jay you still need that rock?
    hahaha FLYERSMANIA!!! THese are the Tshirts they gave out at the door of the game :))

THey played this video on the big screen after the Hartnell fight =))

Glad I was wrong. I was right about the poor goaltending on Philly's end but I don't think anyone expected the Penguins to suck so much ass on defense and in net. They totally shat the bed and it's been fun for everyone that's not a Penguins fan to watch as the media's favorite to win the Cup is going to get swept. :))
    Glad I was wrong. I was right about the poor goaltending on Philly's end but I don't think anyone expected the Penguins to suck so much ass on defense and in net. They totally shat the bed and it's been fun for everyone that's not a Penguins fan to watch as the media's favorite to win the Cup is going to get swept. :))
    You know I'm not real upset with the goaltending. He's playing against one of the best offenses in the league. most their goals have not been Bryz fault or on the PowerPLay. We're just outscoring them. Bryz has kept us in games when it matters.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Letting in 4-5 goals per game isn't good, but when your team backs you up with 7-8 goals it doesn't seem as bad.
    I know its not goot, but seriously, all their goals are either on the power play or crazy bounces. Malkin has been shut down by Couturier. There was one he let in that irkked me today it like went through his armpit, but im not really upset with him. I mean its pittsburgh, we're gonna get scored on and alot. He just needs to keep us in the game and makes saves when it counts which he has. I mean look at the 2nd and 3rd period of game 1, that was awesome. Right now this team is smoking hot, i love it!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i was really surprised on how poor pittsburgh's goal tending was. fluery is either fantastic or pretty bad. he's so inconsistant.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie