Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Kronwall will get what's coming to him eventually just like Crosby did, I put them in the same category... Except I seen Crosby drop the gloves a few times, at least I'll give him that over Kronfag.
    the people who claim it to be dirty hit have obviously never played hockey. one of the first things the teach you is to keep your head up when you have the puck especially when approaching an area where big hits are usually dealt out, such as both the offensive and defensive blue lines
    Keep your head up and look at me while you suck my cock.

Rule #48.1
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Kronwall will get what's coming to him eventually just like Crosby did, I put them in the same category...
    George <________________________________> My god.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    see with that hit i would say the principle point of impact is going to be chest/shoulder had he not put his head down to see where the puck was
    If it were a Penguin that got crushed, George would be applauding Kronwall, not bashing him. I understand he's your player and you gotta stick up for him, but come on. The NHL ruled it clean, Voracek himself said it was clean and it was his fault.....I don't know what else you need.
    If Kronwall would have dropped the gloves, you wouldn't have heard a peep from me. He's a pussy. And let's not forget, I didn't talk about this for a few days, yous keep bringing it up and I'm pissed my player isn't back yet when the rule stated a hit to the head in any fashion is a penalty. Pisses me right off cause if a Flyer woulda put that same hit on Zetterberg it would been a match penty and suspension. You know it. Kronwall will get what's coming to him, especially cause he won't drop the gloves, at least stand up for youself and your "clean" hit, don't turtle or hide behind the ref. What a puss.
    edited March 2012
    Kennedy lays out Kronwall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS34RUkiUCA

Kronwall = Pussy
    You posted this unprovoked. Therefore, you're the one who brought it back up, not us. Why should he have to drop the gloves for a clean hit? No Flyers player dropped the gloves. My god, George. I get why you're mad, but it's getting old. Your complaining about it isn't going to change that it was a clean hit. Voracek put his head down right before contact. Why should the puck carrier bear no responsibility? When we start suspending players because the puck carrier put his head down, we lose the checking part of the game. <_>
    If it were a Penguin that got crushed, George would be applauding Kronwall, not bashing him.
    Unlike some of yous, I don't applaud injured players.
    The NHL ruled it clean
    Oh look, isn't that former Redwing great Shanahan that determins suspensions. Gimmie a fucking break, if a flyer did that... Suspension. Period.
    Voracek himself said it was clean and it was his fault.....I don't know what else you need.
    Nigga is concust as hell, he don't even know where he's at. Plus what do you expect him to do? Cry about it?
    edited March 2012
    Shanahan has suspended Wings players before. And he's not the only person who discusses penalties and suspensions, they have a committee.
    Unlike some of yous, I don't applaud injured players.
    You sure as hell wouldn't be this mad.
    Nigga is concust as hell, he don't even know where he's at. Plus what do you expect him to do? Cry about it?
    There are players before that have bitched about Kronwall's hit, so yes. He knows that's part of the game. His teammates hated the hit, but you don't hear them bitching that he didn't get suspended. Keep your fucking head up and you won't get hurt by a legal hit.
    Kennedy lays out Kronwall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS34RUkiUCA

Kronwall = Pussy
    You posted this unprovoked. Therefore, you're the one who brought it back up, not us. Why should he have to drop the gloves for a clean hit? No Flyers player dropped the gloves. My god, George. I get why you're mad, but it's getting old. Your complaining about it isn't going to change that it was a clean hit. Voracek put his head down right before contact. Why should the puck carrier bear no responsibility? When we start suspending players because the puck carrier put his head down, we lose the checking part of the game. <_>
    Unprovoked? You smoking crack Jay? It hasn't even been a weeks since yous injured my player and then hid behind the refs and I post Giroux's goal and have to hear about the redwings. It was like a slap in the face.

As for the dropping the gloves doo, I don't think yous understand the harshness of the instigation penalty, both players have to agree to drop them or its big trouble, Schenn was ready. To go, kronwall hid behind the refs.
    Btw, voracek still isn't back, but I know noones cares...

If it was only the other way around I would hear endless bitching from you redwing fanbois.
    Unprovoked? You smoking crack Jay? It hasn't even been a weeks since yous injured my player and then hid behind the refs and I post Giroux's goal and have to hear about the redwings. It was like a slap in the face.

As for the dropping the gloves doo, I don't think yous understand the harshness of the instigation penalty, both players have to agree to drop them or its big trouble, Schenn was ready. To go, kronwall hid behind the refs.
    Did I mention Kronwall? No, I said that Giroux copied a Datsyuk move (which he did) to poke fun at you, but you got all mad and went right back to Kronwall. Kronwall isn't the only player for the Red Wings and I'm not always out to get you. Relax.

It was a clean hit. I still don't understand the need to fight over a clean hit. Kronwall doesn't fight. So what? If it's legal, then they got no beef. Keep playing hard, take a number and hit Kronwall cleanly the next time.
    Btw, voracek still isn't back, but I know noones cares...

If it was only the other way around I would hear endless bitching from you redwing fanbois.
    It's a shame that he got hurt and I don't wish injury on anyone. Saying that the injury was his fault doesn't mean I like the fact that he's hurt. I don't hate the fucking Flyers George. I like your team and I want them to do well. I'm not a fan of players getting hurt, but if the contact was legal, that's part of the damn game.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    John probably didn't like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgk8snlIOwA&amp;feature=player_embedded
    Bruins have a lot more to worry about right now than hits. Hits are a part of the game. Couple Bruins got injured because of the hits, but they are part of the game. They aren't figure skating out there
    John not mad? :O
    More mad that the B's have been sucking since the beginning of the year. not going to complain about hits when the team has been playing like shyt
    John probably didn't like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgk8snlIOwA&amp;feature=player_embedded
    Bruins have a lot more to worry about right now than hits. Hits are a part of the game. Couple Bruins got injured because of the hits, but they are part of the game. They aren't figure skating out there
    John <_> He aint mad cause he's a redwings fan. Ilegal hits that injure your players and you're fine with that, lol... GTFO. And where were the big bad bruins sticking up for their player like you threw the FLyers under the bus the other day for not jumping Kronwall? you contradicted yourself bigtime. Injuries should never be part of the game. The fuckign league is bullshit, it picks and choses who they want to throw out of games and who they want to suspend unstead of keeping a consistent system. I wish they would go back to the old NHL, you can dirty hit all you want, but you know what? Youre getting fucked up afterwards. players like Kronwall would have alot more crookedness in his ugly nose.
    ug...Bruins did go over and whack Malkin around after the hit. The difference is the Flyers did nothing...nada. as a player they didn't do anything, so as fan you should give more a fuck about them not sticking up for teammates than Kronwall being the dirtiest player since Scott Stevens