Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FLYERS FTW even though they looked like shit against the Sens the other night
    Awwwww shit! We got another Flyers fan in the house! Fuck Yeah! GO FLYERS!!! \m/
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    George, i'll jump on the Flyers bandwagon only if we means we outnumber the Wings fans
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hawks acquire Defenseman Chris Campoli from the Ottawa Senators
    flyers fans-2
    wings fans-20
    the 2 of us would take all yooz =D>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    No moves from the Wings at the deadline....not surprised.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    hahahaha Campoli sucks and is an "all about me" player. Requested trade as a no-name RFA from Islanders because they were too bad, so we shipped him to Ottowa for a late 1st round pick. Best thing Campoli ever did for us was request that trade, actually.
    FUCK! I thought the Flyers were on tonight, they don't play till thursday :-S
    hahahaha Campoli sucks and is an "all about me" player. Requested trade as a no-name RFA from Islanders because they were too bad, so we shipped him to Ottowa for a late 1st round pick. Best thing Campoli ever did for us was request that trade, actually.
    when your team sucks, sometimes that's easy to do. Maybe he will thrive playing for a good team.
    Still a couple more hours before the puck drops in LA.....
    when your team sucks, sometimes that's easy to do. Maybe he will thrive playing for a good team.
    When you do it in your 2nd year in the NHL and your name isn't Crosby/Ovechkin/Stamkos, it is uncalled for.

He won't thrive. He's terrible. He's a bottom 6 replacement because the Hawks lost Jordan Hendry for the remainder of the season.
    Biggest move of the day is Dustin Penner to LA who severely overpaid to get him.
    When you do it in your 2nd year in the NHL and your name isn't Crosby/Ovechkin/Stamkos, it is uncalled for.

He won't thrive. He's terrible. He's a bottom 6 replacement because the Hawks lost Jordan Hendry for the remainder of the season.
    I dont know much about him, but his numbers are pretty decent actually for someone who has been playing for bad teams most of his career. Only a -3 this year is pretty impressive. We'll see, hopefully he can help with Hendry gone for the year.
    The Capitals got Arnott out of New Jersey....interesting.

I dont know much about him, but his numbers are pretty decent actually for someone who has been playing for bad teams most of his career. Only a -3 this year is pretty impressive. We'll see, hopefully he can help with Hendry gone for the year.
    A -3 actually is pretty impressive considering how bad he is. Then again, +/- is a misleading stat that I can't stand. I know his play hasn't been great with the Sens (hence why he is often a healthy scratch) but it was bad with the Islanders. To his credit he played on an absolutely terrible Islanders team in 2008-09, but still. He would constantly make dumb plays, lose his coverage, and turn the puck over. He was just a step above our current worst defenseman, Bruno Gervais, who should not even be anywhere near NHL ice.
    The Capitals got Arnott out of New Jersey....interesting.
    And now the Pens get to have more fun getting revenge on Steckel for Crosby because he is now in division.

A -3 actually is pretty impressive considering how bad he is. Then again, +/- is a misleading stat that I can't stand. I know his play hasn't been great with the Sens (hence why he is often a healthy scratch) but it was bad with the Islanders. To his credit he played on an absolutely terrible Islanders team in 2008-09, but still. He would constantly make dumb plays, lose his coverage, and turn the puck over. He was just a step above our current worst defenseman, Bruno Gervais, who should not even be anywhere near NHL ice.
    Well players tend to improve with time and experience. He was a very young player for NYI. He doesn't need to be great for the Hawks, he just needs to be ok. There are players that were absolutely brutal for the Hawks (Danny Cleary), that wound up working out pretty well for other teams, so it can happen.
    edited February 2011
    Geez, the Hawks don't look like they're even trying and they're beating the shit out of Minny.