Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

N. Korea does it again, threatens 'Sacred War'

124»

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I don't like the judicial system, I don't like the government system, I don't like the police, I don't like anything to do with this country's government. I just don't like it, because they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip the people off. That's the American government for you. America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it and I think that that's pretty god damn sad that they don't recognise their own country is a third world, third rate, third class slum.
    I don't think many governments aren't sneaky =/
    personally, I love this country and I love our government
    Double negative

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't like the judicial system, I don't like the government system, I don't like the police, I don't like anything to do with this country's government. I just don't like it, because they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip the people off. That's the American government for you. America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it and I think that that's pretty god damn sad that they don't recognise their own country is a third world, third rate, third class slum.
    *recognize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8XBJc2p_g
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page