Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hoodz

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
I knowz y00z excited bout teh eagles but d00d you are really crossing that cowboy obssessed fan mentality and its getting annoyingz
>:p

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Post edited by Stoned_Catz on

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    yo catz i bet if i put your zipcode in the national sex offender database, your picture will be the first one that pops up.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    We have an NFL thread.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    yo catz i bet if i put your zipcode in the national sex offender database, your picture will be the first one that pops up.
    n00z ummmz not a sex offender.......

and,

Steelers kix ass theyz needz a front offensive line agian is all because of injuries dammit

[-(

blue turbins

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    We have an NFL thread.
    Besides, whatever happened to make Catz want to make this thread probably happened in the NFL thread and the NFL thread alone, so why make a new thread to talk about something that happened in another thread.
    We have an NFL thread.
    Besides, whatever happened to make Catz want to make this thread probably happened in the NFL thread and the NFL thread alone, so why make a new thread to talk about something that happened in another thread.
    no. Goerge fukkin spewed his eagles in a seperate thread then bleedz his loyalty into other threadz too......

[-(

blue turbins

catz just madd my team had the epic comeback and his team couldnt get in the endzone with multiple tries at the end of the game.

catz you and rapistburger should hang out, you can stalk and harrass women together.
    We have an NFL thread.
    no. Goerge fukkin spewed his eagles in a seperate thread then bleedz his loyalty into other threadz too......
    what thread was this? and i have 3 different cowboys fans goin at me every week, i have to defend myself.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    LOL
    catz just madd my team had the epic comeback and his team couldnt get in the endzone with multiple tries at the end of the game.

catz you and rapistburger should hang out, you can stalk and harrass women together.
    thats funnae because himz only lives 50 miles from me, and Suisham lives 20 miles frum meh hellz yaz me and Big Ben will go out womenizingz

[-(

blue turbins

We have an NFL thread.
    what thread was this? and i have 3 different cowboys fans goin at me every week, i have to defend myself.
    thread = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[-(

blue turbins

edited December 2010

thats funnae because himz only lives 50 miles from me, and Suisham lives 20 miles frum meh hellz yaz me and Big Ben will go out womenizingz

you guys should have a megan's law party
    y00z and Vickz shud go watch Dawg Fightz to the death in cold blood thenz y00z can give himz a BJz and so forth

[-(

blue turbins

We have an NFL thread.
    thread = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i didnt start that thread, primal did. he was trying to let us all know he was an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagles fan!
    y00z and Vickz shud go watch Dawg Fightz to the death in cold blood thenz y00z can give himz a BJz and so forth
    why would you want me to suck his dick? man youre a sick fuck...
    thenz whyz he bitchenz like a nazi bout thread space?

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Ben Roethlisberger rapes 15 year olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would you want me to suck his dick? man youre a sick fuck...
    d00d if y00z dont see the sarcasmz in that BJz joke because y00z all like up in Vickz jock and such

[-(

blue turbins