Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What did you buy people for X-Mas?

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
My Fiance- some under garments :-D . and $50 dollar gift certificate to the hair/nail saloon.

My Mom- some glass thing that says "MOM we love you" a 5x7 picture of me and Andrea with Santa, lol, and a Mom plaque thing. she gets all goofy with the Mom shit. thats all she ever asks for, things that say mom on them.

My Stepdad- Fresh slippers.

My bro Zach- Cliff Lee Tshirt

My bro Mike- $20 Lego car thing

My dad- nothing, he's an asshole and doesnt deserve anything.

My dog Lucy- a new bed, 2new food and water bowls, chicken strips, rawhides, a new leash, a big ass bone(shits like 3 feet long), and some cookies from the pet bakery.

Andrea's bro Tim (I had him for pollyanna)- I got him everything he put on his list. push-up pops, Nalgene OTF water bottle, a six pack of Treogs HopBack beer, $5 gift certificate to 7-11, A big bag of Herr's Kettle Cooked chips (Jalepeno flavor),
A couple packs of trident gum, Couple lotto tickets, A classic, fart in a jar(i ordered this online for $8), and
air freshener for his truck.

Andrea's making cookies for 2 of my aunts, my stepmonster, my mom, both our grandmoms, and my other aunt.

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    My mom: Beatles monopoly
    My stepdad: Revolver Hottest Chicks in Metal 2011 Calendar and the Auburn SEC Championship shirt.
    My 12 year old sister: Dave Mustaine's newish book
    My friend Eric: an iPod

That's pretty much the extent of my list. I bought a few other people little things, but those are the bigger gifts.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    My mom: restaurant certificate
    My dad: Adam Carolla 's New Book
    My Bro: Chris Angel Magic Set
    My other bro: 100 Best Beatles Songs Rolling Stone Issue
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    My dad: blue-ray player a cool speaker bar, inception on blue-ray
    My mom: made her a gift
    My Sister: bought her the marcus houston cd
    My grandpa: the nicest set of billards balls around, a ticket to go see the fighter with me
    My grandma: my mom got her a nice set of pans
    My uncle: a cool band shirt and a cd.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    boyfriend: xbox battery charge kit and 3 month sub
    best friend: 4 pack of monster
    other best friend: triton headset
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I haven't gotten them anything yet. Going to the Hell that is the Cherry Hill and Deptfort malls today. *cringes* And a trip to South Street on Thursday for some funky gifts.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I still need to finish my shopping.....I sent out some gifts for some people today though...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Mom - a Tiffany's key necklace, a cookbook, and I made her a few CDs.
    Dad - a bike bell, and a bunch of cigar stuff.
    Boyfriend - a drinking horn with Thor's hammer carved on it, Amon Amarth keychain, and I'm painting him the Iron Maidens 'Killers' cover.
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm painting him the Iron Maidens 'Killers' cover.
    :O
    Lucky man....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I'd print something for Marc again but...he's like right there and I don't have anything to do it with. If I do paint anything, its going to have to wait until I go back to WV in January
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't gotten them anything yet. Going to the Hell that is the Cherry Hill and Deptfort malls today. *cringes* And a trip to South Street on Thursday for some funky gifts.
    I lol'd. FUCK the Cherry Hill and Deptford malls.
    edited December 2010
    i like malls around x mas time, the busyness is kinda fun as long as you dont save everything for the very last min.
    I like malls around 4th of July time, all the honeyz wearing shorts, skirts, tanktops, ect........ \m/
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    My Fiance- some under garments :-D . and $50 dollar gift certificate to the hair/nail saloon.
    A Saloon? What are you sending her to a bar in the old west? LOL Sorry...I had to.

I got my wife some Urban Decay makeup because thats what she loves and we both decided to get ourselves a Wii for Christmas so the other night Wal-Mart had this huge sale,Buy a Wii and get a $75 gift card.

My son has a TON of stuff. 10 gifts right now and a few more coming this week.

The big ones being this huge car/train table, Criss Cross Crash,Handy Mannys big construction job set,Paper Jamz combo Guitar,amp and drum set.

We aren't done just yet but we're close.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    A bong
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    lol, how do you spell it salon saloon?
    saloons >>>> salons
    yo primal, maybe my girl will get me something for xmas that your girl cant...
    NFL PLayoff tickets! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagles! lol, just messing happy xmas you dallas fan.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    My fiancee- Pika n64/Pokemon stadium2 a new DS lite [she dosnt want the DSi because it wont play older gameboy games] Left 4 dead 1 , 2 and a 250 gb Xbox 360[that is also partially mine]
    My mom - a new laptop charger, several blurays
    my dad- a Blu ray player, several blurays with such titles like Full Metal Jacket, Theres something about mary and a few others
    my brother- Need for speed Hot Pursuit, GT5, Black Ops
    my other brother- GT5, God of war 3, NBA JAM, and a preorder for Metal Gear Rising[its paid in full]
    My sister in law- a asston of candles/holders
    my future sister in law[brothers fiance - iPad 64 gb

mind you me and ashley split the cost on all of thisminus the stuff for her..cause its all from me and her.