Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    iz talking to me.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    At least tomorrow will be a rain day here and I'll be able to check the computer through out the day for the announcement.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    At least tomorrow will be a rain day here and I'll be able to check the computer through out the day for the announcement.
    rain day? wut?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    you are the fail of the day. you may now go sit in the corner along with the tards at mayhem that allowed people to easily access the lineup. and no you dont receive a cookie
    I lol'd

Primal: Nice sig!
    rain day? wut?
    yeah man...Rain= slack day for me. lol

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    you are the fail of the day. you may now go sit in the corner along with the tards at mayhem that allowed people to easily access the lineup. and no you dont receive a cookie
    I lol'd

Primal: Nice sig!
    Thanks man.

rain day? wut?

In all of my life, I have never heard of work/school being cancelled for rain. I mean we got 10 inches of snow last week and I still had to go to school for midterms.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    looks like trivium won't be playing at my date :-(
    rain day? wut?

In all of my life, I have never heard of work/school being cancelled for rain. I mean we got 10 inches of snow last week and I still had to go to school for midterms.
    Its hard to do outside electrical work in the rain. lol I'll be in the shop on rain days.
    We would never go if there was 10 inches of snow on the ground lol. We don't go if there's like 5 inches on the ground
    rain day? wut?

Its hard to do outside electrical work in the rain. lol I'll be in the shop on rain days.
    pussy

We would never go if there was 10 inches of snow on the ground lol. We don't go if there's like 5 inches on the ground
    Well you don't live in Barrington RI lol.

My town is notorious for never cancelling school. Last year there was controversy over it because they didn't cancel it when we got 22 inches and the buses got stuck.
    edited January 2011
    rain day? wut?

pussy

^ I lol'd
    Well you don't live in Barrington RI lol.

My town is notorious for never cancelling school. Last year there was controversy over it because they didn't cancel it when we got 22 inches and the buses got stuck.
    Our county are really sticklers about snow days. We barely get any but I see what you mean. Up north since you get so much snow you can't really cancel snow anytime there's snow. We had a good 2 feet of snow last year. It was ridiculous. We got out for almost 2 weeks

:o)
    What the hell? My post saved as a draft so now every time I go to post in this thread I have to delete it.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just go to the drafts at the top and delete it permenantly
    What the hell? My post saved as a draft so now every time I go to post in this thread I have to delete it.
    yeah that happens so just do what nola said
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Delete the draft.
    imageimage