Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damnnnuttt dirtball, you got me excited for lazarus and skeletonwitch, the sidestage is gonna blow if the lineup jay posted is troof...
    No one besides Lazarus AD cocksuckers have brought them up as a real possibility for the festival. Skeletonwitch is realistic, but Summer Slaughter is probably a better fit.
    lol, fuckin dirtball's got me all confused man, i here different shit from this dude everynight, he's been trolling us FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

fuck it, i'm goin to see lazarus AD in a small ass bar in trenton next saturday! i really hope skeletonwitch plays mayhem, that would make up for the suicide silence bullshit and does anyone know who the fuck straight line stitch is?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    fuck that lineup. Most of those bands i can see at a club with much better sound, and don't have to stand out in the heat, and do much longer sets
    You couldn't have done that with any of the bands since the first year? Please, guy.
    i was kind of a concert noob in 2008, also, pit tickets were only about 55 after fees

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lazarus AD cocksuckers
    So I assume Lazarus does 69 with their male fans?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I meant fanbois.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Newly confirmed lineup

Main Stage:
    Godsmack
    Disturbed
    Megadeth
    Machine Head

Jager/3rd Stage:
    Trivium
    Dimmu Borgir
    Suicide Silence
    Kingdom of Sorrow
    Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lazarus A.D
    All Shall Perish
    Sraight Line Stich

http://metalblog.com/mayhembands
    boring as fuck.....
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Watch this Wolverinekills guy be completly off and have maybe one band right
    I would lol and rage so hard
    You're wrong. Sorry.

EDIT: @Santana
    I just don't think in flames could be put over dimmu or gwar (if we assume trivium headlines the Jager stage). In my eyes they aren't big enough. I like them a lot but that's just my two sense on it
    You're wrong. Sorry.

I just don't think in flames could be put over dimmu or gwar (if we assume trivium headlines the Jager stage). In my eyes they aren't big enough. I like them a lot but that's just my two sense on it
    In Flames gets regular MTV play and has a Hot Topic following. They are absolutely bigger than Trivium and Dimmu. They are bigger than Gwar in monetary terms but their stage show would probably put them higher on the list...who knows.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

this one is better with lazarus ad and skeletonwitch...so MH's only gonna play like 20mins???? fuck dattt
    Have you been to Mayhem before? The main stage opener gets 40 minutes.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    idk about you guys but i would actually be excited to see all shall perish but those projected side stages still blow for the most part
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I meant fanbois.....
    they are still a 1000x better than rush, but then again so is Brokencyde.

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I don't care who is there. If Machine Head is on the bill, I'll be there regardless of the other shite they drag up.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You're wrong. Sorry.

In Flames gets regular MTV play and has a Hot Topic following. They are absolutely bigger than Trivium and Dimmu. They are bigger than Gwar in monetary terms but their stage show would probably put them higher on the list...who knows.
    Trivium would definitely have a higher spot than in flames. I can see in flames being over dimmu but to me they're pretty equal. Gwar would definitely be put over in flames. Since we don't know if Gwar is actually going to play then I'll assume trivium headlines the Jager stage and in flames headlines the other with dimmu being the band before in flames on said stage
    idk about you guys but i would actually be excited to see all shall perish but those projected side stages still blow for the most part
    IMO this year is going to be the second best year with '09 being the best year. The side stage bands are looking great and yes I'd love to see all shall perish
    I meant fanbois.....
    they are still a 1000x better than rush, but then again so is Brokencyde.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Gwar would definitely be put over in flames.
    <_>
    Santana, Trivium was inspired by Gothenburg such as ATG and old In Flames. So the fact that they are older coupled with the fact that they are far more mainstream means In Flames would be higher. If they were on the same stage, Trivium would be coheadliner.
    Being inspired by a band doesn't mean you won't eventually be bigger than that band and right now trivium is bigger than in flames. On the same stage, Trivium would definitely headline
    edited January 2011
    In Flames have sold over 2 million albums. They would play over Trivium.

Just because you think a band is better and "cooler' at the moment doesn't mean they would headline over them.

It's just like no one seemed to really care about Manson anymore and he headlined over fucking Slayer.
    Post edited by Brian on
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    On the side stages it's different.,, the biggest/most popular band will always headline unless they do rotating slots like last year
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whens the announcement day? Wednesday?