Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pretty decent new rap song (brotha lynch hung)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually, I've gotten into Metal discussions on there multiple times, and many users on there like a lot of Metal. (Not just Metallica, I've even seen really obscure Grind bands mentioned on there before.) Without any of them being fucking ignorant cavemen about it. So, your point = invalid. Hip Hop fans are 1,000,000x more open minded than you ignorant faggots.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Actually, I've gotten into Metal discussions on there multiple times, and many users on there like a lot of Metal. (Not just Metallica, I've even seen really obscure Grind bands mentioned on there before.) Without any of them being fucking ignorant cavemen about it. So, your point = invalid. Hip Hop fans are 1,000,000x more open minded than you ignorant faggots.
    It's so awesome there, yet you keep coming back here...

Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Damn I gotta get me some of them rap snacks.

Duh, I'm an attention whore, remember? Gotta get my daily fix. Keep up with the times old man. L-)
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ITT: Erik ignoring all the other stuff we listen to.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Duh, I'm an attention whore, remember? Gotta get my daily fix. Keep up with the times old man. L-)
    Being obsessed is a full time gig, and I do my best to keep up, but sometimes I gotta stop and change the tennis balls on my walker. Cut me some slack, and watch out for my oxygen hose young man.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Damn I gotta get me some of them rap snacks.
    They are how I get so swag.
    Me before eating Rap Snacks ---> :-??

Me after eating Rap Snacks ---> B-)
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Erik, you need to stop categorizing everyone that is on here as a metal head. How many discussions are a ton?
    The core difference is that hip hop and rap are far more mainstream than metal, therefore there is a natural tendency for people in the metal area to dislike anything from they have to offer. They're thick skulled, yes. But as far as I'm concerned that is a minority like fucking radical muslims. I'm more open minded than your dumbass just because of the simple fact my mind isn't on a swivel and can be persuaded by whoever my latest idol is.
    image Photobucket
    My mind isn't persuaded by Tyler. Metalheads are just fucking ignorant pieces of shit. Doesn't take anyone to persuade my mind to come to that conclusion.
    edited October 2011
    Erik, you need to stop categorizing everyone that is on here as a metal head. How many discussions are a ton?
    The core difference is that hip hop and rap are far more mainstream than metal, therefore there is a natural tendency for people in the metal area to dislike anything from they have to offer. They're thick skulled, yes. But as far as I'm concerned that is a minority like fucking radical muslims. I'm more open minded than your dumbass just because of the simple fact my mind isn't on a swivel and can be persuaded by whoever my latest idol is.
    Dam nigguh y u trippin'. eat sum fukkin rap snax yo n chill duh fuk ouUt
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Oh, whats that?
    im sorry, but i dont speak ignorant neanderthal.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol I don't get it..I really don't.

Good for you Erik, show em' all!
    image Photobucket
    My mind isn't persuaded by Tyler. Metalheads are just fucking ignorant pieces of shit. Doesn't take anyone to persuade my mind to come to that conclusion.
    If anything, any person who tries to lump a large group of people together under a few tidy labels determined by a common elements found within that group in order to identify the group as a whole is the ignorant person. People are too complex of creatures to fit under one label, and it is small minded ignorant people who fail to realize it. If this is the way you think, congratulations. You are as close minded as racists and religious extremists.

Ignorance is bliss.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i didn't say that dumbfuck. i wanna know if you shove nergal down the throats of the kanye fans as much as you shove tyler down the throats of people here.

and saying that hip hop fans are more open to other music is just insanity. if you continue to push this i will get on a rap forum and start posting about metal to see the reaction. you know what the reaction will be. get your head out of your ass.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're committing the hasty conclusion fallacy.

I learn about bad people like you in my logic class.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You're committing the hasty conclusion fallacy.

I learn about bad people like you in my logic class.
    Took logic last semester, one of the best classes I've taken in college. :-bd
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol I don't get it..I really don't.

Good for you Erik, spam em' all!
    fixed
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey, Erik...

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if you continue to push this i will get on a rap forum and start posting about metal to see the reaction. you know what the reaction will be. get your head out of your ass.
    Do it

Oh wait, proving a point = U MAD AND OBSESSED
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG