Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

winter fun!

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
post some pictures or videos if you have them of you snowboarding, sledding, skiing, ect. personally i love to snowboard as some of you know and i dont think ive posted most of these pictures.

im the one in black

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I am not nearly coordinated enough to do that.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    snowboarding is fun but i hate the cold, id rather skateboard in 90 degrees
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why skateboard when you can wakeboarding or wakeskate
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Why skateboard when you can wakeboarding or wakeskate
    those sound like fun too but im poor and cant afford shit like that lol
    Makes sense. Be gone peasant
    i am going snowboarding in the morning and thought id share because i am excited dammit
    you definitely need to get rid of those ski blades and try snowboarding again
  • Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    edited December 2010
    I just went snowboarding for the first time this past wednesday. I am in love, going back on monday and thursday. i can't do shit like you yet ape, but from what I am told I am a natural. I did it regular though, when apparently I am goofy.

I managed to get toe-side and heel-side down in my first runs. Just gotta maintain balance and steering now. Also, leafing is harder than shredding for me, Which is odd.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just went snowboarding for the first time this past wednesday. I am in love, going back on monday and thursday. i can't do shit like you yet ape, but from what I am told I am a natural. I did it regular though, when apparently I am goofy.

I managed to get toe-side and heel-side down in my first runs. Just gotta maintain balance and steering now. Also, leafing is harder than shredding for me, Which is odd.
    If you're doing that your first time down the hills, you're way way ahead of the curve for a beginner. I was acing my first full toe/heel turns about a year into boarding. I've been doing it for about ten years now and I've gotten pretty damn good in my opinion, but I'm not really a fan of any tricks and shit. I like the exhilaration of going really fast down a hill and that's enough for me.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo

If you're doing that your first time down the hills, you're way way ahead of the curve for a beginner. I was acing my first full toe/heel turns about a year into boarding. I've been doing it for about ten years now and I've gotten pretty damn good in my opinion, but I'm not really a fan of any tricks and shit. I like the exhilaration of going really fast down a hill and that's enough for me.
    I wouldn't say I mastered it, actually I am not that great at it yet. But I can definitely do it. Shit the hardest part for me is either keeping one foot in the board and skating to the lift or getting off the lift. I want to get good enough prior to the season ending to go boarding in the colorado mountainous areas.

Wednesday I was doing like 40 MPH down the mountain when my board hit unlevel ground. My board jerked left and fell out from underneath and I slammed to the ground on my left arm, only to proceed sliding down hill another 10-15 feet.
    I'd have to travel to get any kind of good riding so that's how I got into tricks and jumps. It held my attention more being able to hit the big jumps. My favorite part of riding is drag powder back country dropping rocks and small cliffs.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I pissed my name in the snow last night...it would have been perfect had I not forgot the "u"in Chuck.
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hahaha, how did you manage that?
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i go sledding on this huge ass hill so much fun.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't do either very much these days..Well In ever really went skiing before lol. My teacher told me about how Kid Rock's son tried hitting on her when she was skiing at that place by DTE. Then he came up and apologized or something
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    I'm not really a fan of any tricks and shit. I like the exhilaration of going really fast down a hill and that's enough for me.
    This, I used to snowboard a lot, but never on a mountain, just a hill. (Never had the opportunity and I'd probably bitch out, haha)

I've never had the inclination to do a spin or whatever, it's just an awesome feeling to be speeding down a hill while standing, it's kindof like floating. Plus you have the whole feeling that you could fall down any second, makes making it that much more awesome.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I didn't get to snowboard at all last year, I'm making sure I go this year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Falling off the lift is one of my worst fears.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic