Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the Miley Cyrus takes bong hits video

2»

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It was a doctors experiment gone bad if I remember right. He was trying to do something so it would help something? But it ended up having too much THC in it and isn't safe to smoke. Not too sure about the other chemicals though, never heard of that part
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited December 2010
    Don't do salvia... stick to weed.
    I love winning with women
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The only thing similar to K2 ive had was Thai Hai, and it was just like smoking weed for me.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Both are worse I guess. But K2 is the worst because it has 10x's the THC or something like that
    Its an incense.
    There isnt any THC.
    Its made from a combination of legal stuff to make it mimic the THC in MJ.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    My bad, let my rephrase. The ingredients it has can equal to the equivalent to that amount of THC. Not only that, normally the ingredients listed on the package aren't necessarily what's in it. It has caused panic attacks that led to suicide. It can also cause heart attacks and respiratory failure. There's other things as well but I don't feel like looking it all up. I forget the actual ingredients because they're crazy long
    imageimage
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Idk why people care so much about this dumb girl x_x
    and her voice is fucking annoying and her face is not sexy at all
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ^srsly
    She sounds like a 12 year old boy n has the face of a chipmunk.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited December 2010
    It was a doctors experiment gone bad if I remember right. He was trying to do something so it would help something? But it ended up having too much THC in it and isn't safe to smoke. Not too sure about the other chemicals though, never heard of that part
    Heard the chemical stuff on the news, apparently it can kill you. Well what with the panic attacks and all. One guy flipped out because he thought he was on fire, so he wanted to stop the burning of course, so he takes a knife and stabs himself in the throat. He lived surprisingly.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    now shes 18 she can purchase bongs and other "tobacco smoking" accessories!
    Heard the chemical stuff on the news, apparently it can kill you. Well what with the panic attacks and all. One guy flipped out because he thought he was on fire, so he wanted to stop the burning of course, so he takes a knife and stabs himself in the throat. He lived surprisingly.
    How the hell stabbing yourself would stop you from being on fire beats me. But it sounds like this person smoked too much of it...
    imageimage