Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Annoying neighbors

13»

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    page
    I love winning with women
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    just walk out straight blasting immortal from an old school boom-box on your shoulder.... dont even fucking say 'nothing.

Just stand there, looking at them.. ....a boom box in one hand; a glass of milk in the other.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Boom box is the only way to go when listening to music.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i used to live in this ghetto ass apartment complex called fountainview (britt knows where it is). besides the fires every few months, armed robberies, drug dealing, and even murders..... i had this one neighbor who always was blasting rap music. somone called the cops on them a few times and he knocked on my door to ask if it was me. it wasnt, but i told them it was loud and annoyed the shit out of me and everyone else. so he tells me he has a rap studio in his apartment and they record all day, so i had to listen to bass from rap music shaking my apartment all day and night, sometimes it even woke me up. thankfully i moved out of there about 3 months after they moved in cause i was about to snap and start bustin bottles over niggaz heads. and the bitch below me would knock on my door and complain when i was playing the slightest bit of music, i think its because they didnt like Pantera.
    then i had the paranoid skittz guy upstairs who never left his apartment and on occasion scremed "IT FUCKING HURTS" till i yelled at him to stfu at the top of my lungs, and he shut up quick.
    it was the craziest most ghetto place i ever lived. cops always in and out, glad i got out of there.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Boom box is the only way to go when listening to music.
    oh oh.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEYKRF5IA

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Hmmm...Neighbors dog shits in your yard then you give em the Hank treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmS3Pow5-o
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't watch the video I already know what it is and that movie is amazing
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Today my neighbors decided to play some Michael Jackson hella loud n it woke me up.
    I looked thru my vinyls to see which on they would hate the most.
    I played 2 songs from Immortals "Sons of Darkness" n they turned it off.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket