Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's for lunch?

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I've missed out on so much....haven't eaten at a Hardee's in forever.....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hardee's would always make me sick so technically I haven't had any since I was 14 or 15
    imageimage
    Would not surprise me
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I don't even remember the last time I had Hardees, but I've heard they use worse quality meat than taco bell.

That's about theonly decent place to eat a hamburger around here. Had Hardee's night before last for dinner. Original thickburger FTW.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Carls jr. Is pretty fancy .... In the fast food specter
    they bring the food TO you! I went there when I was 9 and I thought that was so cool for a fast food place lol
    they bring the food TO you! I went there when I was 9 and I thought that was so cool for a fast food place lol
    I don't ever remember that happening <_>
    imageimage
    maybe that's the difference between the two! lol
    I specifically remember carls jr bringing me my food because I was asking my parents why we were leaving without our food and then they brought it to us lol
    Wendy's has done that for me before. Guess they felt bad for fucking up my order =]
    imageimage
    Haha, I don't get why people do that. They told me to go sit down and I was like "Uh..ok"
    imageimage
    I don't ever remember that happening <_>

Hardee's does it too. It keeps the counter clear so they can take more orders.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Chick Fil A brings your food to you around here. But then again, I live in middle of nowhere. It's so weird as the grocery store down the street they will bring your groceries to your car and load them for you. I can also pump gas before having to pay for it. Certain places like that I will always go to if I'm not w/ Shane because it makes my life easier.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Im making chicken and dumplings. home made.
    Chick Fil A brings your food to you around here. But then again, I live in middle of nowhere. It's so weird as the grocery store down the street they will bring your groceries to your car and load them for you. I can also pump gas before having to pay for it. Certain places like that I will always go to if I'm not w/ Shane because it makes my life easier.
    I would steal gas. a lot.

Chick-Fil-A and the Varsity are the two things I miss the most since moving out of Atlanta.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Mission accomplished!

:-bd
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    You can steal gas. There's about a 20 second delay in which the attendant has to turn on the pump from his station. IN that time, they have your license plate and everything and your full face pic. If you have face covered or anything like that, forget it, they won't turn it on.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    its not a 20 second delay....as soon as you try and pump the register starts beeping inside...in turn as soon as the attendant hits the button its on...maybe a 2-5 second delay....also it really doesn't matter what there wearing...they don't want you to profile people like that....they just want you to keep an eye on the car
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Wendy's us gross....worst burger I've ever had!

Im hoping for some carls jr.... I'm going to convince A friend to go with me later; she loves that shit
    You know I would agree with you but...the baconator is the best damn thing I have ever eaten from there lol. god damn i love that burger.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You can steal gas. There's about a 20 second delay in which the attendant has to turn on the pump from his station. IN that time, they have your license plate and everything and your full face pic. If you have face covered or anything like that, forget it, they won't turn it on.
    Challenge Accepted!

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    don't try driving of at my gas station...im very savvy and know all the tricks and i will bust your ass