Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The overrated thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Transformers (whole movie franchise)
    Fixed.

fixed it for ya, brah
    Yes, that's what I meant, even though I never got into anything Transformers....the movies are bleh.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • n0r3macn0r3mac Posts: 635 salt miner
    coke can
    Hahaha stupid
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know quite a few kids who've tried Coke already, that are only in 9th Grade. It's fucking ridiculous. Fucking OD already, maybe you'll learn.

Also, kids who brought soda, and put alcohol in it and drank it at lunch (They had it in water bottles.)

And kids would come to school drunk and high...

High, OK fine, take a few hits and you're high, and you go to school. But how fucking retarded do you have to be to go to school drunk? What, do they like take a shit ton of shots, so that they feel it within 10 minutes, or do they just wake up and start drinking until they go to school like a middle aged alcoholic?

Either way, both ideas are fucking stupid and kids that do that shit disgust me.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited December 2010
    Me and my group of friends go to school high sometimes..

It's my senior year though, so most of my classes are blowoffs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i went high as fuck to the senior picnic deal.... (where they feed us and have games and shit we can play)

we also all went drunk as fuck to grad nite... we even snuck on a bottle of Captain Morgan onto the bus and killed that shit on the way to Disneyland. we left it in some random porta-potty
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Batman Forever was a much better movie
    Get Out

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Chipotle
    if your talking about the BBQ sauce you need to gtfo
    Nope. The burrito restaurant
    Linkin Park.
    Agreed. I love them but they're waaaay overrated

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Transformers (whole movie franchise)
    Fixed.

fixed it for ya, brah
    Yes, that's what I meant, even though I never got into anything Transformers....the movies are bleh.
    I like both movies but everyone raved over the first one and when I finally saw it I was all hyped for it and it just let me down. It was good but no where near as good as how people were saying
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I know quite a few kids who've tried Coke already, that are only in 9th Grade. It's fucking ridiculous. Fucking OD already, maybe you'll learn.

Also, kids who brought soda, and put alcohol in it and drank it at lunch (They had it in water bottles.)

High, OK fine, take a few hits and you're high, and you go to school. But how fucking retarded do you have to be to go to school drunk? What, do they like take a shit ton of shots, so that they feel it within 10 minutes, or do they just wake up and start drinking until they go to school like a middle aged alcoholic?

Either way, both ideas are fucking stupid and kids that do that shit disgust me.
    I did it. I drank the night before at a party all night. Didn't sleep, all I did was get ready and out the door I went. I was drunk half the day. Other people though would put everclear in a water bottle and drink that. A lot of people would smoke weed before as well, it made their day better and less boring
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I did that a few times too. Just stayed up. Late drinking then went right to school. I just remember feeling good in the morning but halfway through the day I had a wicked hangover kick in and i felt like ass the rest of the day.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Cocaine.

Havent done it, but idk the whole thing of it sounds overrated

Cocaine is the best drug i've ever done, and therein lies the problem

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Fucking Broads
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

But if they did it at home alone, it would be totally cool.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    righteously cool
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    How my school works is perfect. I go to two different buildings throughout the day, so on the way to the second building we'll smoke and for the last half of the day just be blazed :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You deserve nothing.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive never went to school drunk or high in my life. school sux, thats a waste of weed. i would be way to paranoid as well.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    the highschool i went to was in the bush, everybody got high including a few of the teachers