Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The overrated thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dimebag was very over rated
    IS overrated. Very true but not exactly the best day to state it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i know people will disagree but king diamond....very overrated
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On the subject of what Will said, me and Jamie were talking about this.

It pisses me the fuck off that that faggot Mitch Lucker talks shit about Scenie kids. Don't talk down on the people who put food in your stomach and clothes on your body, ungrateful little bitch.
    i know people will disagree but king diamond....very overrated
    :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBwaFZO9Mss
    On the subject of what Will said, me and Jamie were talking about this.

It pisses me the fuck off that that faggot Mitch Lucker talks shit about Scenie kids. Don't talk down on the people who put food in your stomach and clothes on your body, ungrateful little bitch.
    You sound offended. lol

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited December 2010
    ^and he's a sceenie...
    EDIT: Lucker is
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    No not offended, but Jesus fucking Christ, he pisses me off. He doesn't really look all that Scene anymore, but he used the Scene image to get famous, and those "Stupid MySpace Scene kids" are the reason he has food to eat and why his band is so huge. Jonny Davy does the same shit ever since they went Death Metal, and it's a load of horseshit.
    That's why I like bands like WhiteChapel. They fully accept that they're Deathcore and damn well know that their fanbase is Scene kids and they don't care.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Well thats all well and good, but I still dont get why the scenies are attracted to their music in the first place.
    SS gets pissed at the Deathcore label. Either drastically change your Music or fucking accept the label already, because you're 100% through and through Deathcore.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I enjoy just about all of Metallica's music but I think stuff like Guitar Hero and Rock Band made kids flip out thinking the best Metallica song ever is One. Same with a lot of bands out there that made it on GH or RB.
    One is at least a great song. at least its not like a st anger song or something
    So nobody has an educated guess?
    Because Deathcore has become trendy. That's really all there is to it.
    cuz deathcore is so bR00ta11y r3pt@r bro... r@WR and all that
    No not offended, but Jesus fucking Christ, he pisses me off. He doesn't really look all that Scene anymore, but he used the Scene image to get famous, and those "Stupid MySpace Scene kids" are the reason he has food to eat and why his band is so huge. Jonny Davy does the same shit ever since they went Death Metal, and it's a load of horseshit.
    It's more understandable with JFAC because aside from the first album, they aren't really following what everyone else is doing and have stepped up their game considerably. If they were still pumping out the breakdowns I'd be inclined to agree, but Ruination really wasn't core in the slightest.

SS is still awful. Their original EP is alright, but that's about it. If scenies attached to my band and made me rich, I'd be pissed too. I like money, though, so I'd gladly accept theirs.

cuz deathcore is so bR00ta11y r3pt@r bro... r@WR and all that
    Well since you were the only one who guessed at it, I'll take it.
    lol
    Seriously, nobody has any other ideas?
    nobody cares about deathcore or there homosexual following
    It's more understandable with JFAC because aside from the first album, they aren't really following what everyone else is doing and have stepped up their game considerably. If they were still pumping out the breakdowns I'd be inclined to agree, but Ruination really wasn't core in the slightest.

SS is still awful. Their original EP is alright, but that's about it. If scenies attached to my band and made me rich, I'd be pissed too. I like money, though, so I'd gladly accept theirs.

You're a dumbass. You're saying, that if Scenies were the reason that you went from just another regular person, to worldwide known name, you'd be pissed? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I'd be extremely grateful.

And no, Jonny can STFU. Their Death Metal is nothing special. They'd be nothing more then another local Death Metal band, if it wasn't for Doom, MySpace, and Scene kids. He should be fucking grateful for those "gay Scene kids".