Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

i just bought tix.....

2»

Comments

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    she sang with def leppard? im jealous :(
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit. Okay.

Summer camp last year, one of the guys in my cabin had an acoustic guitar, and one night we were all really bored in my cabin, and he just started playing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, and we all just busted out singing the song all the way through. The guys in the cabin next to us were pounding on the walls trying to get us to shut up, but we just kept going. We all sang through the whole song, except for one dude who didnt sing because he was curled up in a fetal postition from laughing so hard.

Good times :-D
    One time at band camp...
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i hate Swift
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Holy shit. Okay.

Summer camp last year, one of the guys in my cabin had an acoustic guitar, and one night we were all really bored in my cabin, and he just started playing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, and we all just busted out singing the song all the way through. The guys in the cabin next to us were pounding on the walls trying to get us to shut up, but we just kept going. We all sang through the whole song, except for one dude who didnt sing because he was curled up in a fetal postition from laughing so hard.

Good times :-D
    One time at band camp...
    Lolz.

A couple years prior, we were all chillin out in the cabin one night, and then all of a sudden, from the other side of the cabin, we heard all the guys in that side start moaning and groaning, and we were just like "wtf?" and then one of them yelled out really loudly "OOOOHHH!!!! MY BUTT!"

And we were all just like

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i use to build swift canoes and kayaks

http://www.swiftcanoe.com/