Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I Now Present To You: Junior Jackass.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you want a good beer?

Try Sam Adams, Heinekin, Sierra Nevada, Stone IPA, Guinness, Sarajevsko Pivo, Harp.

Those are good in taste, body, scent, and a few of them will get your lightweight ass pretty buzzed fast.
    sam adams guinness and heiny are gross. sierra nevada is amazing though
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sam Adams is not gross =O
    imageimage
    I don't like the after taste of Guinness so its meh to me. My favorite out of all so far is Yuengling (sp?)
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    ive tried like 5 different kinds of sam adams and they all suck imo. give me a blue moon or sierra nevada over sam adams anyday...

and guinness prolly takes getting used to, ive had it twice and its done nothing for me. but i hated beer for the first like month i drank it so maybe it just takes getting used to
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Sam Adams cherry wheat is the only one I like.

Give me tequila over anything!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Margaritas FTW

My parents just made some homemade kalua(Sp) and it tastes amazing. i put that shit with everything now lol. i strongly suggest trying to make your own kahlua its amazing...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I just think it's funny cause that's his only insult to any girl on here. Too bad an insult coming from a 14 year old doesn't affect me.
    its either that or "broad" which isnt any more creative
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i finally watched this and i have to say that sucked. we used to take skateboard decks down the stairs so this was quite boring
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just think it's funny cause that's his only insult to any girl on here. Too bad an insult coming from a 14 year old doesn't affect me.
    The fact that he's used "broad" bothers me because it's ignorant and he's 14, but also because the girls he's calling "broads" are 14. It's just retarded. "Broad" and "cunt" are the humans of the English vocabulary.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ^Who does he think he is, Charlie Sheen?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    He is an ignorant little fuck and karma isn't going to like him...the bitch she is
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    He is an ignorant little fuck and karma isn't going to like him...the bitch she is
    She already gave him a taste with his dream man.

Fucking karma. It's the human of philosophies.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Fucking humans, how do they work?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    but "broad" just means "woman" so thats not even a correct insult
    imageimage
    nvm he's not even trying. nothing is going on up there.
    Maybe his skullcap is too tight.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The fact that he's used "broad" bothers me because it's ignorant and he's 14, but also because the girls he's calling "broads" are 14. It's just retarded. "Broad" and "cunt" are the humans of the English vocabulary.

Awwwww, I upset Briannn. :( I don't give a fuck. I hate broads. :]

Awwwww, I upset Briannn. :( I don't give a fuck. I hate broads. :]

Bye Erik
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    It tastes good as fuck too. Probably the best tasting Beer I've ever had. It had a sweet kinda taste to it.
    do shots maiiin. a capt morgan bare has 35% per volume alchohol ratio