Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Idk if I was owned or not...but this story is hilarious...

Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
Alright so, this past weekend I went to Denver for a trip like I usually do. However, this time I decided to be a huge slut. So the first night I go to this club hook up with this chick and take her back to my hotel. We fuck she departs several hours later. This girl annoys the shit out of me through texts and phone calls afterwards. I basically feel completely stalked and annoyed.

The following night I go down to the bar and start flirting with the bartender at my hotel. She hooks me up with some free drinks and at the end of the night we fuck in my hotel room on the fourth floor. Now little did I know that she stole a key card from my room. So the next day after a day at the Zoo and the Musuem of Nature and Science I return to my hotel and start flirting with the front desk clerk. Needless to say we hook and about 12 that night we go to my room and fuck. I am sure at this point you can guess what is going to happen. Regardless in the middle of us fucking the door opens and it is the bartender. lmao I feel a bit shellshocked and she is completely flabbergasted. I just look at her and say "umm......wanna join?". She slams the door and the front desk clerk and I look at each other like "Wtf?". We talk and laugh about it for about five minutes then proceed to finish what we started. Now at three we both go back downstairs and happen to run into the Bartender. She starts yelling at me in the middle of the lobby about how I am a huge fucking asshole, sluts, etc. The front desk clerk is laughing her ass off. I'm just simply reply "whatever you loved the sex." Walk out and go get something to eat.

I made sure I avoided them both the rest of the trip. But it was too fucking funny not to share. I would say I achieved my goal of being a slut.

Enjoy.

Grimey

Comments