Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Slipknot already working on new material

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited November 2010
    :L
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    All Hope Is Gone and track 2 are the only songs i really like
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Hell yeah! Can't wait to hear it.

Speaking of which, I got a new paul gray shirt today.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah and speaking of slipknot stuff, I was wearing a slipknot shirt the day this came out....just thought that was kinda interesting
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I never liked Psychosocial. Too damn repetitive for me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yeah and speaking of slipknot stuff, I was wearing a slipknot shirt the day this came out....just thought that was kinda interesting
    HOLY SHIT
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    i dont wear slipknot shirts anymore...no need to.
    HOLY SHIT
    inorite?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    AHiG felt too Stone Sour-y to me... i wasnt a big fan of the album overall...
    still i dont hate it like alot of others do, i just dont love it.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I like AHIG....It seems too heavy to be stone sour, even for stone sour-s/t
    edited December 2010
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    Slipknot S/T <3</p>
    Iowa <333</p>
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Slipknot S/T <3</p>
    Iowa <333</p>
    MFKR<333

Vol 3 </3

AHIG </3 < kinda

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    MFKR...lol... n Crowz? if u consider that as well.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison has told Billboard.com that the band has already begun work on material for a new studio album — the group's first since the May 2010 death of SLIPKNOT bassist Paul Gray.

"It's already in motion," Jordison said. "It's definitely exciting. It's a little emotional, of course, but I think it's going to be really, really cool and I think it's gonna be a really, really great record because everyone's really involved in the process. . . It's going to be a little interesting, but I think it's gonna be a healing process for all of us. SLIPKNOT is not going anywhere. We're a family, and losing a family member sucks. You can't help that, but you need to move on, and I think that what we're gonna do might be the most powerful thing that we've ever created."

According to Jordison, SLIPKNOT has no plans to replace Gray and will remain an octet. On stage, however, "we'll have a bass player that's right next to me, to the right behind the stage, to lock in with me. But there's no one right now who will go on stage."

Read more from Billboard.com.

And now this.....:
    SLIPKNOT singer Corey Taylor says he has "no plans" to make a new album with the band "anytime soon" despite drummer Joey Jordison's claim that work on the group's next CD is already underway. Jordison told Billboard.com that he and other members of the group are recording demos of new material separately, and that he hopes to see them get together in the studio sometime in the first half of 2011. He told The Pulse of Radio that he expects great things out of the next SLIPKNOT record. "I think it's gonna be really, really cool," he said. "I think it's gonna be a really, really great record because, I mean, everyone's being really involved in the process and I think it should be, definitely for me it's gonna be, I think it's gonna be a healing process for all of us."

In response, Taylor had the following to say via Twitter: "Before anyone gets the wrong idea, let me be clear. I have NO PLANS to make a new SLIPKNOT album anytime soon. Shows? Maybe. Album? No. As for Joey's comments, he took that on himself to say that in print. I can think of five people in this band who haven't written/heard a thing."

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Joey is trying to pressure Corey into a new album by making these statements and expecting Corey to go along with them.
    Saw it on Metalsucks. They have a couple different theories.
    MFKR...lol... n Crowz? if u consider that as well.
    I have a bootleg copy of crowz that I downloaded. Not sure if its legit though.
    Joey is trying to pressure Corey into a new album by making these statements and expecting Corey to go along with them.
    Sounds like it to me. It would be nice to have new Slipknot but idk if Corey will want to
    They all need to get their asses together and then make a unified statement.