Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** NFL Thread v2.0

MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
edited November 2010 in Off Topic
Since something happened to the other one >_<

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Where was I?
    Oh yeah
    At least my team can make the playoffs, bitch!

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I thought I was going crazy just now...
    Was a great game for one we weren't supposed to be in.
    Curse you Roy Williams...
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    wut happened?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ed, your team has made the playoffs and won the Superbowl every year.
    image Photobucket
    No.
    Patriots lost last time they were in the Bowl.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    "Since I can't find the NFL thread. Recopy Obviously not, since you keep living in your delusional world where the Cowboys are still in the game. Let me refer you to last week "OH MY GOD, WE'RE BACK IN IT BABY. CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE SAINTS NEXT WEEK" So in your world the Cowboys were back in the game. How are the Patriots going to get Wild Card when their currently number 1 in the league? You make no sense sometimes when you talk shit about my teams."

Yeah they are back in for pride and dignity sake and you know the Jets lead that division right? if the Jets win it(which they will) your team will get automatic wild card...dee dee dee
    yaz weez has sIx

[-(

blue turbins

"Since I can't find the NFL thread. Recopy Obviously not, since you keep living in your delusional world where the Cowboys are still in the game. Let me refer you to last week "OH MY GOD, WE'RE BACK IN IT BABY. CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE SAINTS NEXT WEEK" So in your world the Cowboys were back in the game. How are the Patriots going to get Wild Card when their currently number 1 in the league? You make no sense sometimes when you talk shit about my teams."

Yeah they are back in for pride and dignity sake and you know the Jets lead that division right? if the Jets win it(which they will) your team will get automatic wild card...dee dee dee
    We already had this conversation on FB smartass.

wut happened?
    idk mayne. it fucking closed and then deleted out of no where.

I just wanted to show the world your lack of knowledge when it comes to divisions :3

AFC Champz steelers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jets

[-(

blue turbins

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I can look at it, but I can't reopen it....I don't know what happened.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    But they lost to your other team?
    image Photobucket

I just wanted to show the world your lack of knowledge when it comes to divisions :3
    More like me typing to show that you're delusional. I love how you ignore the first half. Bitch

thread crash :-(

[-(

blue turbins

More like me typing to show that you're delusional. I love how you ignore the first half. Bitch
    *facepalm*
    That's what I fucking thought.

If you read then you would see it <_>
    Jets>Pats

I can't wait for the Pats to lose in the playoffs. I going to blow your phone up son.
This discussion has been closed.