Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Official college basketball thread*

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Uc wins. Awesome. Fuck you Nola
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    u make it sound like i dont like cincy.. i wanted them to win i just called u out on the fact that if they stayed in the 80s for rpi they were not going to make the tourny... this is a huge win and they actually willd ef make the tourny now cuz of it but im sorry i cant predict them coming back to beat gtwon in double OT..
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    uconn lost i dont see any real chance of them making it this year now
    They're getting in. They're not even considered on the bubble right now from what I've seen.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Was an awesome game by Cincy. WOW!
    Salty
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    They're getting in. They're not even considered on the bubble right now from what I've seen.
    thats prettfy fuckin stupid if you ask me i hate bcs bias bullshit
    NIKE just came out with the "Rise As One" college gear. Most of the designs and stuff looks sick.

No Michigan, Jay. Just Michigan State :))
    uconn is 6 - 10 in their last 16 games :|
    NIKE just came out with the "Rise As One" college gear. Most of the designs and stuff looks sick.

You realize Nike isn't Michigan's uniform provider, right? That's why. Try harder next time.
    thats prettfy fuckin stupid if you ask me i hate bcs bias bullshit
    Their numbers are good, according to ESPN:

Yes, after Thursday afternoon's loss to Syracuse, UConn has officially made the move to locks. No, the Huskies didn't suddenly erase their 8-10 mark in the Big East. No, they don't suddenly look like the national title contender they were purported to be early in this season. And no, one scrappy performance in a loss does not a resume make. But there are a few things worth remembering here: Connecticut was always in better bubble shape than most, even when it was stumbling at Providence, because the Huskies have a healthy diet of top-50 wins on their ledger to go along with some of the best (if not the best) computer numbers on the bubble (a top-five SOS, a top-20 nonconference schedule, a top-35 RPI, etc.) This team would have had to crash and burn to fall below the rest of the bubble, and it didn't. If anything, it showed -- both in Wednesday night's win over West Virginia and in what was a legitimately impressive performance Thursday against Syracuse -- more than capable of giving good teams first on neutral courts in March. If the committee was watching, they had to have liked what they saw.

You realize Nike isn't Michigan's uniform provider, right? That's why. Try harder next time.
    Bitch! I haven't slept since I woke up at 2pm yesterday. The fuck out of here with your shitty team and bitch made attitude. UMASS NIGGA!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Uc will beat syacuse
    sweet god call them Cincy, no one even calls them Uc its driving me nuts lol...why dont I just start calling Umass UM.... 8-|
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was assuming he was talking about UConn
    Okay cincy will be Syracuse
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Northwestern's not getting in now.