Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Official college basketball thread*

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Spartan faggots going down like they have been all year. They just plain fucking suck this year lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I can't wait till Texas gets owned.

If they do at least it's by a good team. Can't say the same for you :-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    OSU not getting taken out

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    How are they overrated? No one ever talks about them, and they lost 2 games all year.
    Who have they played? You said they had two loses, well the only good team they have played, BYU, have given them both those loses. They can't play with the big dogs. That two seed should have gone to uconn in that region
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Who have they played? Who have they lost to? Nobody except for a BYU team that was going to be a #1 seed before their starting center got kicked off the team. They played BYU again in the conference tournament and beat them easily. They're a good team and have one of the tournament's most successful coaches.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's true the way Uconn played SDSU dosent have a chance.
    Who have they played? Who have they lost to? Nobody except for a BYU team that was going to be a #1 seed before their starting center got kicked off the team. They played BYU again in the conference tournament and beat them easily. They're a good team and have one of the tournament's most successful coaches.
    They play an easy conference that's why the won 30 games and got a 2 seed. The only time they beat byu was when they weren't as good cause they lost that dude. Sdsu beat a worse byu team than when byu beat them.
    They play an easy conference that's why the won 30 games and got a 2 seed. The only time they beat byu was when they weren't as good cause they lost that dude. Sdsu beat a worse byu team than when byu beat them.
    Hey MSU!

NA NA NA NA
    NA NA NA NA
    HEY! HEY! HEY!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Twitter with the lulz:
    "If you missed out on Michigan State's Capital One Bowl beat down, they're showing a slightly modified version on TBS."
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Uc and uk won ill consider this a good day
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    They're unproven. So we'll see.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You're unproven

*gets proven by hatebreed stuck in head*

\m/
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Twitter with the lulz:
    "If you missed out on Michigan State's Capital One Bowl beat down, they're showing a slightly modified version on TBS."
    lol
    hey jay, why dont u go check and see who is in first place so far...
    What's up 7th place? lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow MSU came back.......but still lost
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hey jay, why dont u go check and see who is in first place so far...
    What's up 7th place? lol
    yah, that what happeneds when you vote for your favs instead of the best possible winner. i have a utah state hat for a long time so i had to pick them and my uncle is a die hard mich state fan so i picked them. if i picked teams completely objectively i would pob make better brackets, sometimes its just wishful thinking..

edited March 2011
    lawl @ picking your hats!