Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Happy Day!!

NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
edited February 2010 in Off Topic
Although the group is said to be on a break, bassist Pete Wentz revealed through a social networking site that he won't be having an association with Fall Out Boy anymore and that the band is likely finished.

Through his Twitter account, Wentz engaged in a conversation with fans about Fall Out Boy and revealed his thoughts on the band's status.

"Don't you get it? A hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old. I don't plan on either," he wrote. "I can't imagine playing in FOB again. Something would have to change in my head or my heart ... not my wallet."

Wentz went on about the group's situation and stated they may continue on without him and that he takes blame for the break-up. After posting a few odd posts on his blog about the apparent hiatus, the bassist went on to release the following statements discussing his opinions on the matter.

"I don't know the future of Fall Out Boy. It's embarrassing to say one thing and then have the future dictate another. As far as I know Fall Out Boy is on break (no one wants to say the 'H' word,)" he wrote. "As much as I don't have a solo project, I also can't predict that I'd ever play in Fall Out Boy again, not due to personal relationships as much as (that as) a band we grew apart"

Find out more about what Wentz has to say about his position Fall Out Boy at MTV News.

I am SOOOOOOOO happy =D
imageimage

Comments