Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite concert memory?

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm really having trouble picking a memory. I'm torn between ones where I was backstage and ones where I was in the crowd.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One fun experience was the 1st time i seen hatebreed wayyyyy back in the 90's when Hatebreed was an unknown, they were opening for Slayer. Hatebreed blew the doors off the place, there wasnt one person standing still the merch tables were flipped, pits in the balcony, utter madness. I was thinking wow, these dudes dont have any special effects or costumes and they rock harder then anything ive ever heard. they just stand there looking like normal motherfuckers and play. everyone went balistic. I still havent seen a crazier pit, they bought police in the venue to try to break up the chaos, there were people knocked out cold all over the floor when they were done, i never and still havent seen anything like it, except BL13, but thats expected at a bad luck show. i prolly seen hatebreed 50 times since then, and i can never say i was bored at a hatebreed show, but the 1st time i ever seen hatebreed was epic. thats just one, i've been to a million shows, i'll have more when i remember.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I wish I would have seen them in the 90's I believe the first time I saw them was 02 or 03. Also George did you check out that band I told you on facebook?

Britt whatever stands out to you most
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    yea man, i digg it! thats my style. so theyre a local band from cincy? do they ever tour the us?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fav concert moment for me was prob mayhem 08 when cannibal corpse played hammer smashed face. the pit just went absolutely insanse and half the people were on the floor in seconds. never had more fun in my life...
    Not that I know of. I figured it would be. Usually when I look up local hardcore bands they are terrible but this one was pretty damn good.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    fav concert moment for me was prob mayhem 08 when cannibal corpse played hammer smashed face. the pit just went absolutely insanse and half the people were on the floor in seconds. never had more fun in my life...
    I've seen them twice and this song twice and I didn't get the same result it was actually pretty tame compared to some I've been in. I am not talking shit and kid you not rancid and avenged on warped tour in 03 topped it
    edited November 2010
    I'M GOING TO CANNIBAL CORPSE TONIGHT! YEAAAHHHHH.................

\m/
    I've seen them twice and this song twice and I didn't get the same result it was actually pretty tame compared to some I've been in. I am not talking shit and kid you not rancid and avenged on warped tour in 03 topped it
    yah pits range alot from show to show. i saw cc twie and the second time was completely different. but this one time at mayhem people were losing there mind, the only other show that was close to the intensity was hatebreed that ive seen. also ATR wall of deaths have been pretty crazy too
    i would love to see rancid live at least once. a7x i will pass on tho
    Rancid was so fucking cool at warped tour. I have a 5 dollar bill signed by Lars lol
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Oh and one more (apes gonna love this one)
    Getting to shake Phil Labonte's hand and getting him to sign "this Darkened Heart" in 2005 (they opened for Chimaria and Six Feet Under)
    See that is a good one because that's before he turned into a vagina
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Falling asleep during Mastodon and Mushroomhead
    Meeting the Mayhem crew
    Catching picks from many bands
    Seeing and meeting Trivium

I was texting people to be correct

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i got a few....

Cliff Burton playing bass for metallica on the puppets tour
    my first real pit at a Testament / Pantera/ Wrathchild America show
    Being close enough to the stage to see Lauren Harris's camel toe
    Nope
    Cursing my luck for not seeing WOP

Why didn't you see winds of plague?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i got a few....

Being close enough to the stage to see Lauren Harris's camel toe
    Lucky haha!
    Why didn't you see winds of plague?
    Didn't get there in time, so I had to wait in line with Brad and Dayna.