Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Amon Amarth working on new album - NEW SONG ADDED

124»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm digging it. sure it sounds like anything else they've done but if it didn't it would suck donkey dick
    Nate has a really good point here. Sure AA uses the same formula over and over but its come to be their signature sound. If they changed it up way more people would consider it shit than those who welcomed the change.
    I gues I'm kind of indifferent on the subject. Sometimes I get fed up with the formula palm muted riffs etc. But it's Amon Amarth so if it was a whole lot different, idk what it would be like.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    I'm digging it. sure it sounds like anything else they've done but if it didn't it would suck donkey dick
    Nate has a really good point here. Sure AA uses the same formula over and over but its come to be their signature sound. If they changed it up way more people would consider it shit than those who welcomed the change.

you mean like "Under the Northern Star"?...... pfft, that song is completely out of their regular style.

......and its, by far, their best song (IMO)

It might bit a lil changed up but the music is still profoundly AA to the core