Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Even more reasons to hate Asking Alexandria (NOW NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Slutty for a Girl, and a fucking tool move for a Guy.
    Well then every girl is a slut and every guy is a tool.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Slutty for a Girl, and a fucking tool move for a Guy.
    Well then every girl is a slut and every guy is a tool.
    NOT ERIK!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I like Asking Alexandria <_>
    *in before hate*
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, seriously, not me. I don't, never did; and never WILL, do that shit.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Then you aren't human. Sorry.
    imageimage
    Then you aren't human. Sorry.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *in before hate*
    *hatesb4inb4hate*
    I love winning with women
    *in before hate*
    *hatesb4inb4hate*
    Dammit I lose [-(
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, seriously, not me. I don't, never did; and never WILL, do that shit.
    Are you trying to say you aren't attracted to women while you're in a relationship?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    That's just straight up slutty as Hell.
    See, this is a double standard. While maybe not in your case, society often deems attraction outside of a monogamous relationship for a women to be promiscuous, but for a man, nothing. To say that she'd gladly fuck that guy is little more than a hypothetical situation. In the same way how I'd gladly fuck Jessica Alba, no matter my relationship status. I know I will never be in a situation where I will fuck Jessica Alba, so it's fine to say. If you understand my situation, there is no reason to not understand hers.
    Watch, by the end of the week you'll bang Jessica Alba just because you said it wouldn't happen.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I just love how Erik feels like he can cast his moral judgement on others, like he doesn't have flaws...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    See, this is a double standard. While maybe not in your case, society often deems attraction outside of a monogamous relationship for a women to be promiscuous, but for a man, nothing. To say that she'd gladly fuck that guy is little more than a hypothetical situation. In the same way how I'd gladly fuck Jessica Alba, no matter my relationship status. I know I will never be in a situation where I will fuck Jessica Alba, so it's fine to say. If you understand my situation, there is no reason to not understand hers.
    Watch, by the end of the week you'll bang Jessica Alba just because you said it wouldn't happen.
    *plays by this logic*

There's no way I will fuck Evanna Lynch.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Oy everybody in this thread discussing this with Erik drop it he is trolling you because he is superhuman
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    And Erik, you are the tool if you believe that you can't even think about other girls while in a relationship, it's just human nature to think about other people. It is wrong to actually cheat on someone, but to go so far as to say "look, that girl is hot", that's not cheating.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    *plays by this logic*

There's also no way I'll fuck Emma Stone.

*crosses fingers*
    I just love how Erik feels like he can cast his moral judgement on others, like he doesn't have flaws...
    It's not like you can't cast moral judgment on people if you have flaws. It would only be hypocritical if his actions were violating his rhetoric, which is not the case.
    Here you go, getting my hopes up.
    *plays by this logic*

2 can play at that game! There's just no way I will fuck Cristina Scabbia.
    Also, I diplomatically would like to state that Evanna Lynch is not my type. Emma Stone, for sure, but Lynch, I'd probably take a pass.
    Here you go, getting my hopes up.
    It's what I do.