Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,285 mod
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Now you're catching on.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Alex Smith is looking really good. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    I hope the Cowboys show up tonight [-O<
    Hey Leah, give Marc some tissues and say that their from me.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I will when he gets in here. He's fixing something for his mom and there's a little arguing involved because this or that probably won't work. I stay out of those type of things because I'd like to keep the Italian tamed as much as possible...
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Me thinks someone on the Jets staff should lose their job.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I haven't had a chance to see the game. What's going on? Is Sanchez being a little bitch again?
    I'll save my comments for the final.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just woke up from a nap and this made me lawl. The cowboys are still stuck in summer workouts. WHat makes you think theyre gonna show up tonight.

FUCK THE COWBOYS! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's almost time for the asswhoopin of the season. all yooz cowgirl fans were quiet all week so I know you're scared.... I would say good luck, but I don't mean it to cowboys fans. I hope your team looses and looses hard every game forever. The cowboys are gonna be the new Lions. Primal, Marc, Chuck, I like you guys, we can be friends tomorrow, but tonight FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

Eagles 45
    Cowfaggots 3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagles!
    Dolphins punt, someone pushes the gunner out of bounds, and as he's running and making his way towards the sideline, some douche sticks his knee out and trips him lol. Sanchez just can't do shit..
    image Photobucket
    i just woke up from a nap and this made me lawl. The cowboys are still stuck in summer workouts. WHat makes you think theyre gonna show up tonight.

FUCK THE COWBOYS! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's almost time for the asswhoopin of the season. all yooz cowgirl fans were quiet all week so I know you're scared.... I would say good luck, but I don't mean it to cowboys fans. I hope your team looses and looses hard every game forever. The cowboys are gonna be the new Lions. Primal, Marc, Chuck, I like you guys, we can be friends tomorrow, but tonight FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

Eagles 45
    Cowfaggots 3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaglesssssssssss

Cotchery being a d-d-dumbass. He fields punt at the six and gets tackled easily...very well could have fumbled it.
    I'm wondering what happened to the Bears game, it was on regular tv over here but they switched it for this game. I doubt it was because they were getting their ass handed to them.
    image Photobucket

Eagles 45
    Cowfaggots 3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaglesssssssssss
    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Niners are winner winner chicken dinner
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Leaving the Rams in the lead at 6-7
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Cotchery being a d-d-dumbass. He fields punt at the six and gets tackled easily...very well could have fumbled it.
    I'm wondering what happened to the Bears game, it was on regular tv over here but they switched it for this game. I doubt it was because they were getting their ass handed to them.
    God damn it Cotchery. I knew Sanchez was going to be having trouble. That bitch needs to get that last week ass kicking and focus on this game. They can't get the running game going so he needs to step up along with the receivers. Nice catch by Holmes.

and yes that's why they switched to the Jets game lol. The announcer even said it. "due to the Patriots embarrassing the Bears. We will now move to a more competitive game" *Jets/Fins game pops on*
    Eagles or Cowboys?
    Eagles
    blockquote>

rammstein ftw!
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Marc
    What happened to the Bears? Patriots embarrassing every team right now.