Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i missed one hell of a game.... Da Boltz whooping that Manning ass, yet again.

A shame that Rivers' consecutive TD streak has been snapped... but i'll take the W for some TD's anyday.

But most importantly... the chargers showed that they can go into somebody else's place and tear shit up. (Something they havent really done all year).
    Raiders are next.... and 3 straight at home. with the last two road games at Cincy/Denver.

They could easily run the table.... but i said the same thing when they went through their 1st stretch and they lost to the Rams, Seahawks and Raiders.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    suisham won steelerz game

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My buddy got my hooked on NFL Redzone. Its like watching football for people with a.d.d.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yo NFL Redzone is my jawn! I keep that shit on caption all dayy long!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL That fucker blamed God?!?

Jesus fucking Christ.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Glad they didnt tape him getting the hot dog from one of his teammates in the shower after the game
    HORRIBLE NEWS: Man, 23, dies after falling off balcony at Bears game...

Stuart Haverty was a down-to-earth 23-year-old who loved watching the Bears so much that he set up ‘‘stadium seating’’ in his living room.

But when he got up to go to the bathroom Sunday at halftime at Soldier Field, his friends never saw him again.

Haverty, of far northwest suburban Woodstock, fell 35 feet to his death from a balcony on the west side of the stadium.

A skilled climber who enjoyed scaling up the side of buildings and trees, he may have even hopped over a railing to enjoy a cigarette behind one of Soldier Field’s famous columns before he fell, friends said.

Haverty fell about 4:55 p.m. from a balcony between two columns on the west side of the stadium, between gates 19 and 21, approximately level with the 50 yard line, police said.

The flat roof Haverty landed on is about 35 feet below the balcony.

He would have had to have jumped or fallen over a three-foot-high railing on the balcony, then fallen off a ledge that appeared to be at least two feet wide before plunging down.

Rumors quickly spread at the stadium that the man had run and jumped off the balcony, but police at the scene said they believed the death was an accident.

A relative said Haverty was ‘‘a happy kid’’ who would not deliberately have hurt himself.

The room Haverty landed on is about 15 feet high, and the fire department needed a ladder with a basket to get the man down, Fire Media Affairs spokesman Joe Roccasalva said.

Haverty was pronounced dead at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

“Unfortunately, there was an incident here on the west side of the stadium from the colonnade level,” said Luca Serra, a spokesman for Soldier Field.

Haverty graduated from Woodstock High School in 2006. He was attending McHenry County College and working at a tool manufacturing business, his friend Emily Heidenreich said.

A big Bears fan, he was ‘‘down to earth, quiet, and fun to go out for a few drinks with,’’ Heidenreich said. ‘‘You could always go to him with a problem,’’ she added.

Haverty’s aunt Marianne Haverty said he was ‘‘a sweet, sweet boy,’’ and ‘‘an average 23-year-old.’’

‘‘I’m just in shock,’’ she added.

Haverty had stacked two sofas on top of each other at his home so that friends could watch games stadium-style, Heidenreich said. He was twice caught by police scaling the outside of a building in Harvard, she added.

On Sunday, the Bears beat the Philadelphia Eagles 31-26.

On Nov. 21, 2-year-old Lucas Anthony Tang died after falling from a third-level skybox at the Staples Center in Los Angeles minutes after a Lakers game, according to news reports. His death was ruled an accident.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2928508,man-dies-fall-bears-game-112810.article
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Marc, I thought you said Peyton > Brady? What happened last night???

I'd take Brady anyday over Peyton. Rings mean more than records. Brady's clutch!
    I hope Johnson's suspended for their thursday night showdown against the Eagles! I'm going to the game too!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'd take Brady anyday over Peyton. Rings mean more than records. Brady's clutch!
    so would i, although i hate the cheatin pats
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    its the cheetin broncos now :)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    he's a bitch for hitting him from behind
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I hope Johnson's suspended for their thursday night showdown against the Eagles! I'm going to the game too!
    Fuck that I need him for fantasy

Oo and I'm glad finally a football player was smart enough to take the other guys helmet off before hitting him.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I don't think he'll be suspended. Finnegan is known as a dirty player and Johnson has to see him 2 times a year so there is always a limit on what you can take. Plus reports are coming out that Finnegan told the Texans sideline to " watch this" right before that play.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    lol... there are no rules on the streets nigga!

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Andre will not be suspended but will be fined 25K.
    lol... there are no rules on the streets nigga!

plz. He deserved it for what he did. He threw the first punch and Andre wasn't having that shit. Ripped off that helmet and wrecked a nigga. Calvin wouldn't do that since he's a little bitch.

Andre>Calvin