Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you haven't been to Buffalo you may not understand, but idk how everyone in that city doesn't off themselves. 

All of western New York is like a sad grey wasteland. 
    true
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    mrAPE said:
    Arlo is the NFL rigged against the cowboys? 
    Dude, you're a huge homer. Laugh once in awhile. 
    Why you getting so serious? Perhaps you sound try laughing sir 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Did burrow forget it was 3rd and 5 there? He threw it like 3 yards behind the Line of  scrimmage. 

I need to see the all 22 of that. That was a weird play and he looked puzzled after it lol
    It’s always some bullshit one way or another when we lose big games whether warranted or not. Go eagles fuck the chiefs. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Clear as day was a personal foul. Dumb penalty honesty. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah dude blew the game for you guys
    Things change when you have expectations I was pretty heated last night but the bengals had the ball with 2 minutes to go to either win or send to overtime and they fucked that up should have never got to the point of a penalty determining the game justified or not. 

I’m happy to have a team that matters and think the Bengals get a Super Bowl with burrow just a matter of when. Just enjoying the ride.

Yeah they seriously have to beef up the inside of that oline, but the future is bright. Cin had all the opportunity to win that game. 

Gotta drive the ball in the 4th. Same could be said for the ceifs. Both teams had opportunity to win the game. Sucks that mistake cost you ot though. 
    Yeah they seriously have to beef up the inside of that oline, but the future is bright. Cin had all the opportunity to win that game. 

Gotta drive the ball in the 4th. Same could be said for the ceifs. Both teams had opportunity to win the game. Sucks that mistake cost you ot though. 
    They lost 3 oline heading into the bills and cheifs games. That oline did great to end the season before the injuries. I would still like to see them do something to help but now it becomes about the contracts as burrow is going to get an extension this off-season. 
    Idk you can't be getting your QB sacked 4-5 times a game and be expecting to win playoff games. 

But yeah. Gotta get joe locked up now, and honestly they are probably going to need to give Higgins more money. 

Important to keep the defense together though. Idk what your contracts look like there.
    Idk you can't be getting your QB sacked 4-5 times a game and be expecting to win playoff games. 

But yeah. Gotta get joe locked up now, and honestly they are probably going to need to give Higgins more money. 

Important to keep the defense together though. Idk what your contracts look like there.
    He wouldn’t have got sacked that much if the injuries hadn’t happened coming into the playoffs. 

Anyway bates is likely gone then they have decisions to make with like Pratt and some others at middle and dline 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    edited January 2023
    Imagine pissing your season and knee away cause of a late hit

NOCAP said:
    Imagine pissing your season away cause of a late hit
    Sir I was in attendance when burfict tried to take ABs head off then pac man got an additional 15 yards added to it because Joey porter a coach was on the field and Pac-Man pushed him and told him to get off the field after porter put his hands on a bengals player. This moved them up 30 yards and they kicked a field goal to win at the end. 

This pain is not new 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I can't believe the 49ers got that far that many times. 

Also I don't even remember the Titans in the AFC championship game at all. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Looks like head hunting gonna be going on in Denver soon 
    Nfl is going to have flex scheduling for Monday night next year thank god