Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    video showed his heel was in.

stop crying.
    bahahahahahaha! Crayton made Dawkins his bitch on that play.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    McCoy saved the Eagles last night. Giants D exposed Vick and were all over him.
    Eagles still won! The Giants had a good plan to contain Vick, but they couldnt contain everyone. Vick still did have a rushing TD btw also. If it wasn't for Avant dropping that pass in the endzone right between the numbers (which rarely happens with Avant) Eagles would have won by 17. Haters gonna hate...

EAGLES > Giants > Redskins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowbitches

BAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    what a great game!

MVP nigguh!
    I not hating, I just saying if it wasn't for McCoy, yall would have lost that game. He was your play maker and without him Vick would have been sacked and sacked and sacked. They kept forcing him to the right which is not his comfort zone at all. You can see when he is forced to the right he wants to run. Most of the time when he is forced to the left it's a play action pass or hand off to McCoy. The Giants figured him out quick and he was having a bad game and so was Jackson.

I happy the Chargers embarrassed the Broncos. It brought a big happy to my face :]
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    The Giants are a good team and the Eagles found a way to win, that's all that really matters. Vick makes them NFC conference title contenders.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    30 yard Kitna rushing TD......LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    so Vick and Jackson didn't have the best of games, Giants had a good gameplan for Vick, I'm sure Jackson was double covered all night, but other guys stepped up, McCoy, Maclin, Avant had a great catch on 3rd down towards then end of the game and our defense played very well. thats how good teams win, when players are strugglin or being taken out of the game others step up! the giants have/had the #1 defense going into the game lastnight, i knew they werent gonna spank on them like they did washington, but they got the W. we beat the team we were tied in the division lead with. it was a great win!
    so Vick and Jackson didn't have the best of games, Giants had a good gameplan for Vick, I'm sure Jackson was double covered all night, but other guys stepped up, McCoy, Maclin, Avant had a great catch on 3rd down towards then end of the game and our defense played very well. thats how good teams win, when players are strugglin or being taken out of the game others step up! the giants have/had the #1 defense going into the game lastnight, i knew they werent gonna spank on them like they did washington, but they got the W. we beat the team we were tied in the division lead with. it was a great win!
    mmmmmhmmmmm.

The Giants are a good team and the Eagles found a way to win, that's all that really matters. Vick makes them NFC conference title contenders.
    I just can't wait until thanksgiving, spending time with the family, good food/grubbin hard. relaxing all day, watching the cowboys get their asses spanked by the saints. it's gonna be a good day! Great way to spend the holiday!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    %-(

Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Kitna doesn't play for the Giants or the Eagles.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    %-(

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    afc.JPG 14.6K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Never thought this season would turn put this way. But oo well it's what 128 days until reds opening day. It's going to be a long winter : /
    %-(

I wouldn't want to hear about football if I was a bengals fan too...

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

I happy the Chargers embarrassed the Broncos. It brought a big happy to my face :]
    You call that embarrasment?

how about the 6 STRAIGHT losses for the Cowgirls.

even the broncos' losing streak was never that big.

Enjoy being a fan of the worst team in the league :-))

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i wish the fukkinz Ravenz would loose and we crept into first place alone errrrrrrr......!!!!! >-)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Well one of our two wins was against the ravens so you can thank the bengals for that.

And George I'm just tired of the same old bullshit year around amongst you and the cowboys fans.