Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited December 2018
    Dude's tearing it up in Indy and good for him, but fuck he has never had any chill on Twitter. =)))))
    Dead.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jus wanted to drop in and say how fantastic it feels to be dominating the division like this and that I want every last one of yall Lions fans to line up and choke on my cock meat. Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving!!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Was hoping you stayed true to your promise and killed yourself because you aren’t famous yet. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Episode said:
    Jus wanted to drop in 
    Bitch don't act like you haven't been checking this place regularly. You obsessed 
    Naw tbh the few times I did drop in I literally only did so to search my name in the search bar to see who still has my cock in mouth to this day. No surprise to see it’s the exact same ones. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:
    Naw tbh the few times I did drop in I literally only did so to search my name in the search bar to see who still has my cock in mouth to this day. No surprise to see it’s the exact same ones. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm glad you have time to step away from your successful rap career so often to check on a metal forum where no one likes you. Thanks for thinking of us fam
    It’s funny cause if you look up Erik it’s literally almost exclusively Jobe posts lol. Satan, yourself, and Rex included. It must hurt to be old and bitter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nice the Seahawks have a 76% chance of making the playoffs finishing 0-3. Win one more and it jumps to 99%. With sf and Arizona being two of those three.... we in 
    Episode said:
    Jus wanted to drop in and say how fantastic it feels to be dominating the division like this
    Huh? Dominate the division??? Dude the Rams are on top. Your Arizona Cardinals ain’t even making the first round. Oh wait... did you flop back to being a bears fan? Paper
    Episode said:
    It’s funny cause if you look up Erik it’s literally almost exclusively Jobe posts lol. Satan, yourself, and Rex included. It must hurt to be old and bitter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Bitter about what? You're not shit lmao
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:
     Real talk though, and I'm not dissin' I'm asking, why do you even care? You always claim that you don't, but there is no way that someone who doesn't care would ever come back and type their name in the search bar every now and again just to see if they're being yalked about. 
    edited December 2018
    Dime said:
    Episode said:
     Real talk though, and I'm not dissin' I'm asking, why do you even care? You always claim that you don't, but there is no way that someone who doesn't care would ever come back and type their name in the search bar every now and again just to see if they're being yalked about. 
    Tbh I truly don’t. It’s been what, 2-3 years since I bounced? So at this point this place doesn’t even cross my mind 99% of the time. I hold no bitterness anymore, I don’t sit here thinking bout how bad I want Satan to kill himself even tho he should, etc. But yea I mean there’s been a few times where I was drunk and it simply crossed my mind like “I wonder if these mfs still talk about me or if I’m completely dead as I should be at this point.” Tbh it’s very disappointing to see that it’s the former. It’s extremely lame. But yea any time y’all seen my name signed in I can assure you I haven’t read any threads so I have no clue what’s new here. Either looked my name up or read this exact thread cause no matter what this thread was always pure comedy especially during the season but this year even that looks dead. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Episode said:
    Jus wanted to drop in and say how fantastic it feels to be dominating the division like this
    Huh? Dominate the division??? Dude the Rams are on top. Your Arizona Cardinals ain’t even making the first round. Oh wait... did you flop back to being a bears fan? Paper
    Was never a Cardinals fan whatsoever yall jus took the bait so damn easy and it was comedy every time lmao. Bout the only truth there ever was to any of that was yes if I HAD to pick like a “secondary” team, it would be the Cardinals based on the simple fact alone that they used to be the Chicago Cardinals. But yea beyond that, never watched a full game of theirs unless they were playing the Bears, never cared bout their standings, shit I never knew most of their roster and still don’t. I remember a few years back they made the playoffs and because the Bears didn’t, the Cardinals were my playoff team by default, but when they lost it was literally whatever whereas if the Bears got blown out like that I woulda been furious.
    Episode said:
    Episode said:
    Was never a Cardinals fan whatsoever yall jus took the bait so damn easy and it was comedy every time lmao. Bout the only truth there ever was to any of that was yes if I HAD to pick like a “secondary” team, it would be the Cardinals based on the simple fact alone that they used to be the Chicago Cardinals. But yea beyond that, never watched a full game of theirs unless they were playing the Bears, never cared bout their standings, shit I never knew most of their roster and still don’t. I remember a few years back they made the playoffs and because the Bears didn’t, the Cardinals were my playoff team by default, but when they lost it was literally whatever whereas if the Bears got blown out like that I woulda been furious.
    Let’s see you have that same opinion next year when the Bears compete with Lions for shittiest team in the north. You’re a fair weather fan 
    edited December 2018
    Do you know how much play time is in an average NFL game? Ie... add up the time from hike to tackle/score. In a 60 min game, how much are they actually playing vs standing around? 
    My answer is after all these years you’re still a 50 year old fucking faggot and the Seahawks lost to the Bears this year suck my cock. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Get over yourself. My question had nothing to do with you.
    Answer - 10 min 43 sec. I was pretty surprised when I heard that a couple weeks ago