Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    new page

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Basic math people. Use it.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    so catz y00z ablez to getz weedz yet?
    someonez smoked a bowl wif me this afternoonz but yea

[-(

blue turbins

:O

[-(

blue turbins

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Hill is going to start on Sunday. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Stafford is an injury prone little bitch

That is all

Ed is a troll.

That is all.
    Hill is going to start on Sunday. :D
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod

Jets linebacker Bart Scott called the Lions “the dirtiest team that I’ve played against” in the aftermath of the Jets’ 23-20 overtime win over Detroit Sunday. Schwartz responded Monday with a terse “consider the source.”

Scott delivered a few more jabs at Schwartz this afternoon according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.

“Listen, I don’t have to play Detroit for another four years,” Scott said. “I couldn’t care less what that man has to say. Don’t even exist to me anymore. Does it really matter? I don’t have to see him ever again. Do I have to see him at the Super Bowl? Playoffs? Probably not. …. In the parking lot?”

“Why would I care? I never have to see him again… ever.”

Scott, a native of Detroit, admitted that he turned down the Lions when he was a free agent a couple years ago.

“I think I turned down that deal to Detroit,” he said. “Two years ago, I think I told them, ‘No thanks.’ We told them early (that) it wasn’t going to happen.”

Then, Scott offered this zinger:

“We’re playing the Browns,” Scott said. “I’m not going to oblige (Schwartz). He’ll be watching TV in January.”

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I thought this was cool..I knew who #1 would be before I read it...was surprised to see #2 though.
    The 10 finest names in the National Football League

10. T.J. Houshmandzadeh(notes), WR, Baltimore Ravens. We'll kick things off with the man whose name actually inspired a commercial, one that I still hear quoted today. Bonus points: T.J. stands for "Touraj Jeje."

9. A.J. Hawk(notes), LB, Green Bay Packers. Really hard to go wrong with the last name "Hawk." It's ideal for any professional athlete, spy or contract killer. Little-known fact: A.J. is the son of professional arm wrestler Lincoln Hawk.

8. Pat Angerer(notes), LB, Indianapolis Colts. In a perfect world, Pat Angerer would be in the NHL as a 5-foot-7 fourth-line agitator who gives people purple nurples. NFL linebacker works pretty well, too, though.
    [Related: What XFL star 'He Hate Me' is up to these days]

7. Guy Whimper(notes), OT, Jacksonville Jaguars. Pat Angerer's arch nemesis, on Sundays, you'll usually find Whimper standing in front of an official sniffling and holding back tears after getting called for holding.

6. Matthew Mulligan(notes), TE, New York Jets. Mulligan is the first person to ever make it in the NFL after first being the subject of a series of cartoons in Golf Digest. NFL rules also permit him to have two do-overs per half.

5. Frostee Rucker(notes), DE, Cincinnati Bengals. Your first name comes from a snowman, and your last name has brilliant possibilities for rhyme? You're in the top five, my friend. His transition to a career in rap should be automatic.
    [Related: Ten most disappointing NFL teams of 2010]

4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson(notes), OT, New York Jets. Much appreciation for the name "D'Brickashaw" was expressed during Monday night's live blog. Also, as Stephen pointed out in said live blog, if D'Brickashaw had an Irish son, he would have to name him McD'Brickashaw.

3. C.J. Ah You(notes), DE, St. Louis Rams. In an upset, only one man of Samoan descent made the list, but "C.J. Ah You" packs enough awesomeness for 10 names. I have a feeling that some of the less evolved football coaches in Mr. Ah You's life have had some fun with that one.

2. Zoltan Mesko(notes), P, New England Patriots. Another Monday Night Live Blog favorite. Once upon a time, Zoltan was the machine that turned a 13-year-old boy into Tom Hanks, and here he is, punting in the NFL. It's a heartwarming story.

1. Captain Munnerlyn(notes), CB, Carolina Panthers. Feeling equally at home as the recreation director on a Carnival Cruise ship, or chilling out with Klingons on the Enterprise, "Captain Munnerlyn" is nearly the ideal name. My only concern is that his mother will name her next child "Sargeant" and he'll be outranked.
    image Photobucket

Jets linebacker Bart Scott called the Lions “the dirtiest team that I’ve played against” in the aftermath of the Jets’ 23-20 overtime win over Detroit Sunday. Schwartz responded Monday with a terse “consider the source.”

Scott delivered a few more jabs at Schwartz this afternoon according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.

“Listen, I don’t have to play Detroit for another four years,” Scott said. “I couldn’t care less what that man has to say. Don’t even exist to me anymore. Does it really matter? I don’t have to see him ever again. Do I have to see him at the Super Bowl? Playoffs? Probably not. …. In the parking lot?”

“Why would I care? I never have to see him again… ever.”

Scott, a native of Detroit, admitted that he turned down the Lions when he was a free agent a couple years ago.

“I think I turned down that deal to Detroit,” he said. “Two years ago, I think I told them, ‘No thanks.’ We told them early (that) it wasn’t going to happen.”

Then, Scott offered this zinger:

“We’re playing the Browns,” Scott said. “I’m not going to oblige (Schwartz). He’ll be watching TV in January.”

lol hes being a cry baby...we got under there skin and you could see it

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    nah hes to old....we just need our glass armed QB to stay healthy for a whole season next year and we will be a playoff game....he's looked great when he played this year lol
    Stafford had no injury history before he came to the NFL. I have no doubts about his durability. Sam Bradford had a similar shoulder issue last year in college.....it seems to be fine now.
    The thing is Bradford is 100 times better then that homo Stafford.

imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Stafford IS Bradford

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah hes to old....we just need our glass armed QB to stay healthy for a whole season next year and we will be a playoff game....he's looked great when he played this year lol
    Stafford had no injury history before he came to the NFL. I have no doubts about his durability. Sam Bradford had a similar shoulder issue last year in college.....it seems to be fine now.
    The thing is Bradford is 100 times better then that homo Stafford.
    sup marc?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Lol. I'm willing to bet it's Marc
    edited November 2010
    Lol. I'm willing to bet it's Marc
    Gee, how long did it take you to reach that conclusion?

And lol at Bart Scott. This is coming from the team who won because they took out our kicker's leg.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer