Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Ziggy has a high ankle sprain so he ain't playing this week. Abdullah looks to have escaped with a sprain but I wouldn't expect him back this week. And who the fuck knows with Levy anymore. Sunday will be ugly. Might as well rest up and try to get back for Chicago.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jus like that. Same old fuckin Bears. Fuck this bum ass team.
    2 games in and I already see no reason to watch this season. We look WORSE somehow. Season's done. Tank and move on to the next.
    Bears are now 3-14 in their last 17 at home. Absolutely embarrassing.

Burn this shit down to the ground and start completely over. This team has absolutely no heart or identity. It's still fuck Cutler but beyond that, there's absolutely no true talent on this team. The defense somehow looks worse, everybody's made of glass, special teams are terrible, only offensive weapon we have is Jeffery. I can honestly see a 2-14/3-13 season at this point and we're bottom 5 in the league if not absolute worst. 

The only thing that's gonna force a change is completely dependent on the fans. If the embarrassing lack of a product on the field starts losin money for the organization then they'll start to care. Luckily it seems like that's startin to happen. There was somethin like 1,000+ empty seats at Soldier Field tonight. That NEVER happens. Every game is always sold out no matter what. Stop goin to the fuckin games or start paper baggin it like the Owen Lions fans and show em how much of a fuckin joke they are to force change.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Idk, John Fox has taken two different franchises from shit to the Super Bowl. Fangio's a good DC. Seems like the offense is a multi-year project though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    >special teams td 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Idk, John Fox has taken two different franchises from shit to the Super Bowl. Fangio's a good DC. Seems like the offense is a multi-year project though.
    No. Erik is right for once. The Bears have no identity. They lost about 80% of their personality by cutting Forte. Cutler is obviously a loser who will never take them beyond what they are now. They had their chance with him in 2011 and he bailed on them
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bears are trash so far smh. It's really making it hard to be excited about football. The last couple of years I've honestly been tuning out until the playoffs. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Cutlets hurt too
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    probably faking
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Radio was interesting with the juxtaposition of cutler and McCown
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
    Yeah he clearly pushes with his right hand
    Lol at Jay's disagree. Birds of a feather. Tell me you dont see his right hand on that guys back and how it stays on his back all the way through the "seperation"

Are you seriously trying to sing the praises of John Fox right now?
    i mean that gif is a bad angle. regardless it doesn't look like a push off but when you see it from the wider angle he clearly didn't push off. even the announcers were saying it was a bad call. 

im not feeding da trolls doe 
    How does it not look like a push off? He pushes the guy with his right hand :|

Like do you legit not see that or are you being a homer? 
    Like i said thats a bad view. When you see it from the side view he doesn't even physically touch him. 

Im not gonna argue over it lol. All three announcers even said it was a terrible call. It is what it is. There were bad calls both ways in the game its just a shame one against us had to take away points. 

Pick up and move on to next week.

Show me a gif that shows a better angle then
    we had 17 penalties  so we didn't deserve to win anyways. 
    LEGEND said:
    Show me a gif that shows a better angle then

edited September 2016
    I can't find one. I don't think i have the game recorded either. 

Regardless it didn't cost us the game so its not worth much more time. We were at the one yard line and had holding calls on the next 3 plays :|

They should just make every penalty reviewable. The NFL admitted to blowing 16 calls in the packs v jags week 1 game. The officiating hasn't been particularly great all around so far this year. Gives each team 1 chance at reviewing a penalty a week or something.