Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2010
    lol lions be better than the cowboys this year...for bitching about me living in the past with Michigan you sure do it a lot with the cowboys
    LOL!!! Wow! You are better by 1 game. ooooooooooooh your Lions going places man. I don't live in the past with the Cowboys :3 but you do live in the past with Michigan. The fact that you think Cotton Bowl and Outback Bowl were major accomplishments for Michigan really brought Me and J major lawls.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya but d00d you dont even know what itz like to live through six superbowlz and one of the teams that took you there twice iz still thar
    what?
    see u wouldnt even knowz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just watched the Randy Moss press conference and he all but said he fucked up and wishes he was back on the Patriots.

If the Vikings don't sign him and he becomes a free agent at the end of the season, I could see him taking a pay cut and coming back to the Patriots.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    i said outback and cotton bowls are quality bowl wins...which they are.....and the lions should be 3-4....either way the lions are getting better and stafford looked great once he knocked the rust off today
    Just watched the Randy Moss press conference and he all but said he fucked up and wishes he was back on the Patriots.

If the Vikings don't sign him and he becomes a free agent at the end of the season, I could see him taking a pay cut and coming back to the Patriots.

he didn't say he fucked up....he just thanked new england for his time there...and your crazy if you think moss will take a less money to play for someone
    and your crazy if you think moss will take a less money to play for someone
    I think the Pats might be the only team he would take less money to play for if they wanted him back.
    moss isn't the type of guy to do that
    moss isn't the type of guy to do that
    For a team he had arguably his best seasons with and set NFL records and are playoff contenders each year he might.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Hmm....the Patriots lead the AFC East now.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    And have the best record in the NFL right now.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    And have the best record in the NFL right now.
    SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dallas Cowboys?

bahahahahahhhahhhaha....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Troy Smith with the W in London

Going 10-6 the hard way.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Troy Smith with the W in London

Going 10-6 the hard way.
    lol..if you do congrats....but i don't think its happening...but hell i was thinking b4 the win this week that maybe the lions could go 8-2 down the stretch lol
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    Randy Moss waived by Minnesota Vikings

Randy Moss has been waived by the Vikings just weeks after Minnesota traded a third-round draft pick to the New England Patriots for the receiver, the NFL Network reported Monday.

Following the Minnesota Vikings' 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots, the Vikings receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

Moss had not spoken to reporters since Oct. 13, taking a $25,000 fine from the NFL for failing to cooperate with the media. The money didn't sway him to open up last week in the days leading up to his return to New England, which traded him to the Vikings on Oct. 6.

"I got fined $25,000 for not speaking to you all. Me, personally, I really don't care," Moss said. "But at the same time, I do answer questions throughout the week. For the league to fine me $25,000, I'm not going to answer any more questions for the rest of this year. If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct [it]. ... I'll ask myself the questions, then give y'all the answers. So from here on out, I'm not answering any more questions for the rest of this season."

In four games with the Vikings, Moss had 13 receptions for 174 yards and two touchdowns. The Vikings were 1-3 in those games, including Sunday's 28-18 loss at New England.
    Teh cowboys should sign him to play QB.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    So Moss is back in full cancer mode.

Terrell Owens> Randy Moss.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    damn lions should pick him up
    So Moss is back in full cancer mode.

Terrell Owens> Randy Moss.