Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2015
    I'm pissed. I feel that Seattle's decision to on-side kick to start OT was literally the worst play calling that Seattle or any other team has ever made. It makes absolutely no sense. They have arguably one of the best Defenses in the league, who already had 3 turnovers and a TD... Why the hell are you not just kicking that ball down into their endzone and allowing your defense to just go to work and hammer out that win.

And look im cool if Seattle wants to run surprise calls every now and then. Look you want to surprise on-side kick? Fine do it first play of the game when you can recover when it fails. why the fuck would you just do it in OT when a TD wins the game makes zero sense.

The Rams looked legit though
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    I wish George was still around for me to talk some shit
    You like the Falcons. You have no room to talk shit
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Pete Carrol said that the onside kick wasn't the play call there
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Saints > falcons 
    Any team > eagles > pats
    Hey nola how was the Raiders game yesterday? Oh wait you probably didnt watch because youre paper as fuck ky
    I watched it on red zone 
    When the raiders make dumb mistakes early they just completely fall apart and that's what happened yesterday. I still think they will be more competitive this year then previous years. I like the team this year a lot but I'm not sold on the qbs. I don't see what others see in Carr I think he fucking sucks. The new rb looked pretty shitty too tho idk another 5-11 season. I've said it 100 times tje front office for the raiders is the worst in the nfl fuck the Davis family. No team is gonna do shit with a different head coach every year
    Yeah the only hope Oakland has is if they sold the team. 

I remember Wine thought them bringing in Reggie Mckenzie and Dennis Allen was magically going to make them a good team. But when the head of the organization is a fuckboy its pretty much guaranteed to fall apart at some point.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Pissed cause I put my faith into Amari Cooper and drafted him. Should have known Raiders never change.

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I'm pissed. I feel that Seattle's decision to on-side kick to start OT was literally the worst play calling that Seattle or any other team has ever made. It makes absolutely no sense. They have arguably one of the best Defenses in the league, who already had 3 turnovers and a TD... Why the hell are you not just kicking that ball down into their endzone and allowing your defense to just go to work and hammer out that win.

And look im cool if Seattle wants to run surprise calls every now and then. Look you want to surprise on-side kick? Fine do it first play of the game when you can recover when it fails. why the fuck would you just do it in OT when a TD wins the game makes zero sense.

The Rams looked legit though
    I can think of a worse call The Seahawks have made....."SUPERBOWL" Not running Lynch..Yeah...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Pete Carrol said that the onside kick wasn't the play call there
    And Hauschka said he meant to kick it deep but hit the ball wrong. Looking at the replay there's n way in hell that makes sense. He clearly knew what he was doing
    image Photobucket
    The seahawks did run it this time. Out of shotgun on 4th down and got stuffed :))
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited September 2015
    While it's clear that everybody hates the absurd amount of fanduel and draft kings commercials...I'm sure they have to be working. I'm even kind of interested. My problem is I feel like it would take the fun out of sitting around watching football when I have money invested in random specific players in various games. Like I don't want to sit there pissed off that a team I'm pulling for us winning because someone else scored a touchdown.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Fuck levy needs to get back ASAP. 
    While it's clear that everybody hates the absurd amount of fanduel and draft kings commercials...I'm sure they have to be working. I'm even kind of interested. My problem is I feel like it would take the fun out of sitting around watching football when I have money invested in random specific players in various games. Like I don't want to sit there pissed off that a team I'm pulling for us winning because someone else scored a touchdown.

I have 1 $12 lineup and 3 $3 lineups just for tonight's games...
    Hook a nigga up by using that link if you're interested

https://www.draftkings.com/r/livefreedie