Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wine said:
    If only there were a bears fan on the forum.  I'd imagine today would be a big day for one of those.
    Hire is promising but I'm done getting stoked for this team. I'll be satisfied if they even hit 9-7. Not expecting playoffs. Like you said, he'll most likely turn the defense around from being a complete dumpster fire, but it's not like the actual defensive roster is anything more than average. If that.
    IMHO you aren't a fan of a team until you've suffered through no less than 5 awful seasons where you had no prayer of winning. If you can make it through that then you are a fan... Else you just paper
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Kubes is coming home \m/
    Damn I've never had a rocket scientist ride my dick before. Kill yourself Jay. Lions suck.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wine said:
    If only there were a bears fan on the forum.  I'd imagine today would be a big day for one of those.
    Hire is promising but I'm done getting stoked for this team. I'll be satisfied if they even hit 9-7. Not expecting playoffs. Like you said, he'll most likely turn the defense around from being a complete dumpster fire, but it's not like the actual defensive roster is anything more than average. If that.
    IMHO you aren't a fan of a team until you've suffered through no less than 5 awful seasons where you had no prayer of winning. If you can make it through that then you are a fan... Else you just paper
    So then no Patriots fan is a true fan. :-| Shut the fuck up please.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Wine said:
    Welp got that one coverd 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Inb4 Ravens win the SB 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Mfw the Lions are the #1 team again before midseason three straight seasons in a row.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wine said:
    So then no Patriots fan is a true fan. :-| Shut the fuck up please.
    It's easy to like teams like the pats or Yankees... Everyone wants to be a fan of a winner (see Seahawk Facebook like picture a few pages back). Those 3M new likes aren't from fans, but from paper bandwagon jumpers 

you've had your chance to stick with the Bears even when they suck but what did you do? "Fuck the Bears. I'm a Arizona fan now! Hop off the dick faggots".... Fucking paper. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Goddamn you are the sole reason I'm torn on who I want to win the Super Bowl.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah I was disappointed to see the Bears got Fangio. Defenses improve under Fox, and Fangio will only make it better. Still, Fox rivals Caldwell and McCarthy when it comes to game management blunders. And they still have Cutler.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Gary said:
    @Gary‌no one gives a fuck what the Giants did 4 years ago. Suck my dick. Giants suck.
    Unlike the guy in your av atleast my guy doesn't choke away the big game...Now suck my dick 2 time loser....
    Eli choked away the past 2 seasons faggot. Drive your 18 wheeler off a cliff.
    Eli had a good season this year..Go tell Jihadi Joe you hate Allah
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    11 of 12 pats footballs were under inflated. Oh boy

Better plead the fif

• WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Wine said:
    Fox: Meh.  Don't get excited about that.  Fangio, in my opinion (biased or otherwise), will be the best DC in football next year, after Dan Quinn goes to Atlanta.  Donatell, the secondary coach Chicago also picked up today is also probably a top 5 secondary coach.  If the 49ers were an organization with a brain, he would have been a DC candidate for them, and he has been before with the Redskins and a few others.

I agree with you, the defensive roster is average.  Probably a little bit worse than that.  But that's what good coaches and good schemes can do to a team.  They make the whole more than the sum of its parts.

Kyle Fuller will be a top 5 CB next year if he wants it.  He has the coaches to get him there.
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Yeah I was disappointed to see the Bears got Fangio. Defenses improve under Fox, and Fangio will only make it better. Still, Fox rivals Caldwell and McCarthy when it comes to game management blunders. And they still have Cutler.....
    I'm excited to watch a 6-3 Bears vs. Lions game next year.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LordBrady said:
    Yep. Not excusing the action of the Patriots and they should be and will be fined. However Aaron Rodgers has said he likes when the footballs are over inflated. Again not excusing the Pats on this I just have a hard time believing no other team has ever done that before.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    LordBrady said:
    Yep. Not excusing the action of the Patriots and they should be and will be fined. However Aaron Rodgers has said he likes when the footballs are over inflated. Again not excusing the Pats on this I just have a hard time believing no other team has ever done that before.
    Holy shit you pats fan just can't accept the fact gnat you're cheaters... There are rules, you broke them, you are cheaters.. The end
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    They need to make an example out of patriots for cheating yet again. Suspend belicheck for the superbowl and take their first 3 rounds of picks away from them. Maybe they'll get the hint.