Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i just want to know how much money jones paid those refs.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    He paid them as many dollars as Detroit has Super Bowls.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Rex420 said:
    Punter has been one of the best In the league that's why we kick it. The flag def cost us momentum and points so kill yourself 

That punt from Jones though and you get a kikis as running into the punter that destroyed it 
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
    Punter has been one of the best In the league that's why we kick it. The flag def cost us momentum and points so kill yourself 
    I've never seen so much bitching from a pretty clean called game. These Refs are all stars and they showed us exactly why they officiated the game. Super clean.
    I can answer that... Zero dollars. One of the cleanest called games I've ever seen. Lions just don't know how to get it done when it counts. Two weeks in a row in fact they showed their worth.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    I've never seen so much bitching from a pretty clean called game. These Refs are all stars and they showed us exactly why they officiated the game. Super clean.
    the refs are not all stars. There are 105 nfl refs and 70 of them get to do the playoffs. Thats almost 70 % =))
    Rex420 said:
    Rex420 said:
    the refs are not all stars. There are 105 nfl refs and 70 of them get to do the playoffs. Thats almost 70 % =))
    At least you are finally coming to your senses and stopped trying to argue bad calls that didn't exist.
    This loss could be worse....

obvious troll is obvious 

>NFL VP of officiating admits 2 penaltys should be called on dallas during the play
    >nah play was clean
    that dude is an idiot 
    Rex420 said:
    obvious troll is obvious 

>NFL VP of officiating admits 2 penaltys should be called on dallas during the play
    >nah play was clean
    And the refs from the game stand by their calls. There were no game changers in this game... Detroit simply didnt play better than Dallas. It's not like you had the GB-Seattle INT called Seattle TD type of call.
    edited January 2015
    we outplayed them in every stat category. We out played them the entire game. If it wasn't for that call they would have been getting the ball back most likely somewhere around the 2 minute warning or later. Probably around the 20 yard line, no time outs, and down by 6 points. 
    either way neither team was probably going to advace past this week so 0. Dallas in gonna get crushed if rodgers is healthy, and while it probably would have been a good game, detroit just isn't quite ready to beat a team like seattle on the road. 

Regardless this year was a huge step for out team. Getting Suh back is a top priority. Tulloch coming back along with some CB depth coming back from IR. If suh comes back, which at this point seems very likely, our front seven is only going to be more dominate. We have to find a guard that can be dependable though. 

draft :!!
    I like Dallas chances of beating GB. I'd give GB the edge but I wouldnt say it was a sure thing at all. Honestly I think the only sure thing this week is the Car-Seattle game, and I am not saying that as a homer fan but as someone who thinks Car is miserable. If Detroit had won the Dallas game, I'd have said "GB is lucky for getting a second round bye", and I would also say "Detroit has a legit chance of beating Seattle...."
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like Dallas chances of beating GB. I'd give GB the edge but I wouldnt say it was a sure thing at all. Honestly I think the only sure thing this week is the Car-Seattle game, and I am not saying that as a homer fan but as someone who thinks Car is miserable. If Detroit had won the Dallas game, I'd have said "GB is lucky for getting a second round bye", and I would also say "Detroit has a legit chance of beating Seattle...."

Won 5 straight. Lets go Panthers.
    carolina is playing top notch D, and their running game is going currently. Honestly if i was Seattle i would rather be playing dallas this week. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Panthers finna crush. Cam boutta bring home dat trophy.

Won 5 straight. Lets go Panthers.
    They *BARELY* beat Arizona this week. An Arizona team that has a QB that was a busboy 3 weeks ago and had a NFL stat line that read 0TD-12 INT in three games. An Arizona team that has no less then 6 key individuals banged up or on IR. Arizona had a good team week 10, but were just too injured now to make a good run. And Car barely beat them :|

So no... Im not worried about Car at all. If Seattle somehow loses to them, it will likely be the lowest point of my life in watching Seahawk football. I'd be upset but 100% okay with either GB or Dallas beating Seattle in the NFC conf champ.... Seattle loses to Car? WOAT.
    Rex420 said:
    carolina is playing top notch D, and their running game is going currently. Honestly if i was Seattle i would rather be playing dallas this week. 
    I wouldnt. They barely beat Arizona. My concern level is a zero.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's so funny to me when you faggots already predict playoff games to a certainty before they're even played lmao cuz I'm sure all y'all had the giants over the pats in that sb... Ky