Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Cowboys are mediocre for 20 years. They have a shine of light, it crumbles.....everybody criticizes, every time. Browns are bad to mediocre since rebirth. In division race, meltdown finish 7-9.....pretty sure only people in Ohio even notice. Even after that one Derek Anderson year everyone was like "Oh, same ol browns again"
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Chuckless said:
    Seahawks lost to that one team that couldn't put one receiver in the endzone. 
    I'd love to see Cam Newton get some vengeance. Then we can host the 7-8-1 Panthers in the NFC Championship

=)) yeah... my worry over facing Carolina is a 0. It will likely be GB-Seattle in the NFC championship. Then the Seahawks go on to an easy Superbowl win #2. This shit isnt just another win for us... It's the start of a Dynasty.

You know what I was thinking tonight would be a perfect Superbowl? Sea-Pitts, with Sea murdering them worse than they did to the Broncos. Now that would be excellent.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    fuck if bell doesn't fumble the ball with 8 mins or whatever left in the fourth the game would have been completly  different. Them running the ball on us was weird, but i don't count it as a bad thing because the defense is going to be extra motivated this week. I like how wake is just handing the nfc championship to seattle =)) and the cowboys a victory next week. Were gonna be playing in a dome. 17-14 lions.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Woke up to see that Trestman and Emery got fired! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

But I swear to fucking God if Tucker stays... No word on him yet.
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Chuckless said:
    I'd love to see Cam Newton get some vengeance. Then we can host the 7-8-1 Panthers in the NFC Championship

=)) yeah... my worry over facing Carolina is a 0. It will likely be GB-Seattle in the NFC championship. Then the Seahawks go on to an easy Superbowl win #2. This shit isnt just another win for us... It's the start of a Dynasty.

You know what I was thinking tonight would be a perfect Superbowl? Sea-Pitts, with Sea murdering them worse than they did to the Broncos. Now that would be excellent.
    My number is $50.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Woke up to see that Trestman and Emery got fired! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

But I swear to fucking God if Tucker stays... No word on him yet.
    Converting back? 
    I said I refuse to support the franchise til all 3 are gone. Awaiting confirmation. If it's another season of Tucker, then yes, Cardinals it is.
    Wine said:
    Chuckless said:

My number is $50.
    yeah im not buying the seahawks either. Defense has been playing good but thats against the cardinals twice, 49ers twice, eagles, and rams. If i was putting money on anyone to come out of the NFC it would be GB
    Kromer gone. Cleanin house. =)) \m/
    Mike Shanahan already sayin he's interested. :-?

Rex Ryan tho. [-O<
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I heard Rex wont settle for a DC job. He wants to be a head coach or he's taking a job in the media.
    so erik wants the biggest joke of a team to get a coach that will make his team even more of a joke??

=))
    Ryan would be a good fit dumbass, who do you suggest? Would love to hear your superior input Fuhrer Rex. ^:)^
    rex ryan ran the jets right into the ground. I'd love for the bears to go after him. Basically no talent on defense and a shitty offensive line. 4 years of 4-12  or worse 
    who do you suggest? Would love to hear your superior input Fuhrer Rex. ^:)^

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He took the Jets to back-to-back AFC championships with Mark Sanchez at QB. This season the jets GM wasted their draft picks and left close to 30 mil of cap space on the table. Last season they were 8-8 with Geno smith at QB. He's not an awful coach and he would be a good fit for a team looking to improve defensively. He just needs a good OC and QB running the offense.
    i suggest Matt Millen for GM 

and rod marinelli as head coach
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I said I refuse to support the franchise til all 3 are gone. Awaiting confirmation. If it's another season of Tucker, then yes, Cardinals it is.
    That sure seems like a lot of stipulations to root for your home team :-?

paper.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2014
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Chuckless said:
    All of our losses came at home Jay, so there's that. 
    1. against a rusty Romo
    2. against a broken Romo
    3. against Weeden  
    4. against a short week and non rested Romo 

I think we will be fine at home, Chuck lol.