Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Chuckless said:
    I was playing with a Scenario generator... And I think if Dallas and Philly win out, and Detroit beats GB, then GB is knocked out of the playoffs. Wow.

If the Lions win that game, and the Cardinals drop a game, the Cowboys could be the #1 seed if they beat Indy. Then they could go from Seed #1 to completely out of the playoffs by losing to the Redskins which really sames like a Cowboy thing to do. 
    nah, lions own the tie breaker with the cowboys
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cowboys are done. Their game was at least 50% Murry. Over.
    38% 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Anyone who has watched a Cowboys game knows that it isn't Murray, it's that OL.  Murray might even still be fine.
    fuck now i want to play the cowboys in the playoffs just so we can shut that run game down and watch romo run around like a chicken with his head cut off. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Rex420 said:
    fuck now i want to play the cowboys in the playoffs just so we can shut that run game down and watch romo run around like a chicken with his head cut off. 
    Cowboys have 3 solid RBs that can run 100 yards each with the best oline in the league. Lions would be so tired when the 4th qtr started. 
    we rotate 7-8 guys. fairly might be back by then as well. If anything the cowboys o-line would be tired. would eat dat oline up
    guess cutler is basically a lock to be the bears QB till at least 2017 because of his contract 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trestman gonna be fired and Emery is up in the air. \m/ That's 2.5/3 of the motherfuckers I said needed to go.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Clean house motherfuckers.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I just saw them break that down on sports center I lost it 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Chuckless said:
    I was playing with a Scenario generator... And I think if Dallas and Philly win out, and Detroit beats GB, then GB is knocked out of the playoffs. Wow.

If the Lions win that game, and the Cardinals drop a game, the Cowboys could be the #1 seed if they beat Indy. Then they could go from Seed #1 to completely out of the playoffs by losing to the Redskins which really sames like a Cowboy thing to do. 
    I don't see how you figure that.... If Seattle wins out (which is a 90% chance of happening), then arizona will get that 1 loss, but seattle gets #1 spot.
    If both teams win out and finish 11-5, who has the tie breaker between seahawks and cowboys? Please fill me in. That being said seahawks have a better chance 
    image Photobucket
    Trestman gonna be fired and Emery is up in the air. \m/ That's 2.5/3 of the motherfuckers I said needed to go.
    1.5*
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Chuckless said:
    Chuckless said:

I don't see how you figure that.... If Seattle wins out (which is a 90% chance of happening), then arizona will get that 1 loss, but seattle gets #1 spot.
    If both teams win out and finish 11-5, who has the tie breaker between seahawks and cowboys? Please fill me in. That being said seahawks have a better chance 
    Cowboys would win a head to head tiebreaker with Seattle but lose tiebreakers to Green Bay and Detroit.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Before the Cowboys beat the Eagles they had Seattle over them in the Wild Card even when the Cowboys beat them. Why is that :-?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Must have been a tie between Seattle, Dallas, and at least one other team. In that case the head to head tiebreaker wouldn't help the Cowboys. I believe Seattle wins the conference record tiebreaker.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I just realized that must be what it is. But I pulled a Wake and was playing with a generator and had that exact scenario. I had the Cowboys and Seahawks win out and the Lions beat the Packers and the Cowboys in the one seed, then had everything the same and had them lose to the Redskins and they were out. 
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Before the Cowboys beat the Eagles they had Seattle over them in the Wild Card even when the Cowboys beat them. Why is that :-?
    three way tie between Seattle, Dallas, and Detroit - Head to head in a three way tie is not used, and Seattle/Detroit were seeded above Dallas and based on conf tiebreaker, Seattle was top wild card and Detroit second.

Long story short - You 100% want Detroit to beat GB week 17. That is literally your best bet for making the playoffs assuming you dont win out. BTW - I think your chances of beating Indy this weekend are super small.
    Fuck I hope the lions and cowboys lose out.