Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    welcome to the club.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    What the fuck man. Aj green was carted off the practice field with a foot injury today. 

So our best reciever. Our best TE, our best defensive player, and a starting offensive lineman are all out. Oo and our number 2 reciever. Come on this is ridiculous.  
    Sanu is on my fantasy team doe \m/
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have sanu in my pay leagues
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    We should do a pay league next year 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Guarantee they only go the game to try and fuck the squad. Lmao fuckin thots.
    I said all in bitches... George wear a blonde wig for me this Sunday. Taste my protein bitch 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Don't know why I quoted this fag...mobile Sucks 
    Holy fuck. Flag within the minute =)) 75% of post get flagged within ten seconds. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im in this survival league. If you don't know, Survival league is where you pick one team to win it each week, you can't pick the same team, it goes into the playoffs, and three wrong picks and you are done. We did 3 strikes this year because last year when we did 2 strikes I won in week 3 :|

Anyways, getting to the point. I'm currently in the lead with 0 strikes. 3 teams have 1 strike, 3 teams have 2 strikes, and 3 teams are eliminated. This week since I have the lead, Im really feeling Tennessee at home against Jax. Now I don't think jax will be win-less then year, but I also think that win isnt coming this week.  Thoughts? I know it's risky, but considering my position it might be a good week to take that risk. Teams I've already picked

week - pick                - Against
    -----------------------------
    1       - Philly              - jax
    2       - Houston         - Oakland
    3       - New England  - Oakland
    4       - San Diego      - Jax
    5       - Pitts               - Jax

Skeeter_P said:
    Go with the Jets over the Broncos
    last week in my weekly pickems I did pick arizona over Denver, partially because I think arizona is good but mostly because Denver sucks. :))
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Im in this survival league. If you don't know, Survival league is where you pick one team to win it each week, you can't pick the same team, it goes into the playoffs, and three wrong picks and you are done. We did 3 strikes this year because last year when we did 2 strikes I won in week 3 :|

Anyways, getting to the point. I'm currently in the lead with 0 strikes. 3 teams have 1 strike, 3 teams have 2 strikes, and 3 teams are eliminated. This week since I have the lead, Im really feeling Tennessee at home against Jax. Now I don't think jax will be win-less then year, but I also think that win isnt coming this week.  Thoughts? I know it's risky, but considering my position it might be a good week to take that risk. Teams I've already picked

week - pick                - Against
    -----------------------------
    1       - Philly              - jax
    2       - Houston         - Oakland
    3       - New England  - Oakland
    4       - San Diego      - Jax
    5       - Pitts               - Jax

Especially when you have strikes, I wouldn't choose Jax all year long.

I would consider using Arizona over Washington.  I think WAS on the road will be a disaster, and Arizona ain't a half bad football team.
    I wouldn't do that if their third stringer is starting. 
    Peterson got high before going to court =))
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Rex420 said:
    Looks like Palmer is going to start.  Definitely agree, though, Logan Thomas looked like shit last week.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Katy Perry doing the super bowl half time show. good never let anymore old fucks do the halftime show.

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Did she have to pay for it?
    Rex420 said:
    Peterson got high before going to court =))
    =))
    What a bullshit pass interference call. dude was in position.
    Rex420 said:
    Yeah I caught that like 1 hour before the game... I went with Arizona.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Such a disappointing ending. Wish they would have at least had a bit of a drive.
    image Photobucket